What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hinduguy I always prayed for a brother...elder one actually....as a child I always envied my cousins who had elder bros....and well, they noticed and well bought me stuff like gol gappay, chocolates, candies and stuff like that :P

I always told them God didnt give me a bro coz HE gave me you guys...

:suicide:
slap the guys suggesting alcohol! :pakistan:
@hinduguy
@Hyperion hi

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy @arp2041 @KRAIT its been 3 years since I've been in a train, dudes the compartment is as clean as the Malaysia Singapore trains and the mblaze net is working like a charm. Half way into UP, huge clusters of light every 2 kms...gods I love this form of development.

which train yaar.. and where?

@hinduguy @arp2041 @KRAIT its been 3 years since I've been in a train, dudes the compartment is as clean as the Malaysia Singapore trains and the mblaze net is working like a charm. Half way into UP, huge clusters of light every 2 kms...gods I love this form of development.

what about railway station ? ( I had horrible experience in 2010)

@hinduguy I always prayed for a brother...elder one actually....as a child I always envied my cousins who had elder bros....and well, they noticed and well bought me stuff like gol gappay, chocolates, candies and stuff like that :P

@hinduguy
@Hyperion hi
@A.Rafay

@Aeronaut @Armstrong BB @Hyperion @Talon @Mani2020 @Secur @A.Rafay @WebMaster @HRK @KRAIT @arp2041 @seiko

@PaanSingh @RazPaK @Ayush @BDforever @ShadowFaux @LoveIcon

Plz Support My Campaign in this msg in da followin post:P
smileys-dancing-113219.gif

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/209904-naswar-corner-2688.html#post3989489
@Marshmallow done! ;)

@arp2041 Yaar, post the link of your thread on election 2014. We should take this discussion there. Naswar Corner should be kept out of real world politics. :D

@hinduguy
@Hyperion hi
@A.Rafay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom