What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KRAIT i was listening to that debate which had this question.................

MODI V/S rahul who is the BIGGER leader????

What a JOKE!!!!!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
It does! Really does!
@ShadowFaux @Hyperion I guess you guys have killed your taste buds with fermented yeast!! :sick:

I sniffed some of the wines and stuff here...Yuck all smell the same and mind you all have that yeast like smell....

And we have a wine factory in the basement of the institute...Damn that area stale yeast mixed with god knows what!! :blink:

What language? Oh, thoda thoda hindi/urdu aata hain. TV ki help se.
@ShadowFaux this language
marshi Marshi daak pari, Marshi giyechhe baaper bari!

Attention all Naswarites
smileys-military-304957.gif

Plez Support My Campaign in favur of JUNK N FAST FOOD...Dun listen to ur Elders at home n also ur dumbo Doctor,thy are jus Jealous dat why thez type of Delicious food wasnt available in their old times,wen thy had to depend on only Currys n rice n sum Chapaties:cheesy:

plz Spread Da Gud Message:police: SpEAd this Awareness:pakistan:

images

keep-calm-and-love-junk-food-2.png

cola_USE.jpg

fast_food_rocks_grease_is_good_bumper_stickers-p128158792535824791en8ys_400.jpg

fast%20food%2002%20partial%20fastfoodnation%20onesheet.jpg

zombies-hate-fast-food.jpg

@ShadowFaux @Hyperion I guess you guys have killed your taste buds with fermented yeast!! :sick:

I sniffed some of the wines and stuff here...Yuck all smell the same and mind you all have that yeast like smell....

And we have a wine factory in the basement of the institute...Damn that area stale yeast mixed with god knows what!! :blink:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/209904-naswar-corner-2686.html#ixzz2MUEetbVQ

try vodka.. it does not smell... :)

ah, I remember, you were bubblewrapped for better part of your childhood.

@hinduguy I always prayed for a brother...elder one actually....as a child I always envied my cousins who had elder bros....and well, they noticed and well bought me stuff like gol gappay, chocolates, candies and stuff like that :P

I always told them God didnt give me a bro coz HE gave me you guys...

@Talon Wine doesn't work that way , alcohol cant affect the CNS by inhalation ! You have to ingest it orally to make it work :lol:

Can you steal a small sample of that yeast for myself..... you know that no two yeast samples are the same.... they are highly guarded secrets.... :woot:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/209904-naswar-corner-2686.html#ixzz2MUEetbVQ

What can I say, it's acquired taste! :lol:

That was 'Bangla'. I'll translate it . . . maybe! :partay:

It has never been about the SMELL :lol:

My dearest @Talon, black forest cherry cake contains 20% brandy -- that softness you get, the nice taste of chocolate melting in your mouth is the work of brandy!!!! :omghaha:
@Hyperion same effect can be created by steaming the cake while baking it ;)

Believe me my mum made a new recipy for it :P

Attention all Naswarites
smileys-military-304957.gif

Plez Support My Campaign in favur of JUNK N FAST FOOD...Dun listen to ur Elders at home n also ur dumbo Doctor,thy are jus Jealous dat why thez type of Delicious food wasnt available in their old times,wen thy had to depend on only Currys n rice n sum Chapaties:cheesy:

Am I seeing some Red Propaganda here ? :what:

@arp2041 Just saw Congress's reaction after Modi's today speech. Even media like Times Now is saying that today Modi made spot light and Congress's answer aren't able to shadow his words.

Even NDA allies appreciated the speech. But they are still adamant about not telling what's their take on PM candidate. Next 10 days, will make things clear about BJP committee.

BTW watching a good interview. Bit controversial so can't post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom