What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger Its hard for me to keep track of posts and mention you. I post a lot. All of it has been non-sense these days. Are you ready to have over 100 non-sensical posts mentioned with your name. ?

Bhai get the hint. If any of you troll my bangla brothers or gives one to razpak..I want front row seats..comprende?(ergo important posts) :D Time nahi hai warna would have gone full monty on the BD naval thread..as it is PDF sirf isliye check kar paa raha hoon coz I'm checking my office mail id too side by side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yara, my sister doesn't know anything about Pakistan. Does it make her any less Pakistani? Considering having a brother like me who knows almost everything about Pakistan. She asks me stuff, and I say, let it go darling, you don't want to know....

@Hyperion but does your sis close her eyes and support India and knows more Indian politics than anything else? Does she go to defence forum and pick fights based on things she doesnt know? :blink:

@Hyperion but does your sis close her eyes and support India and knows more Indian politics than anything else? Does she go to defence forum and pick fights based on things she doesnt know? :blink:
@Talon jee... chhodo kal ki baten.. kalki baat poorani...naye daur main likkhenge milkar nayi kahani.. :)

Nah. 5 more years in power and he would have captured Kashmir.

He won the Afghan war.

Most leaders around the world loved and respected him.

The only people that dislike him are ironically Pakistanis.

Pakistanis in general are ungrateful.

@RazPaK you sound like my dad! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom