What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knew pretty well not to be badass with his eastern neighbour. 71 was a massive setback to PA. Which is why such a feeble attempt at winning siachen (1984).
See the difference between Indian response to kargil incursion (dhoti clad civilians mostly the leaders are, look pretty meek and docile), or 1965. Never go by looks. :)

@Mirzay, ap mujhe kal rat ko goodnite nehi ki thi. Probably that's why I had the worst sleeping experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bwahahahahahaha we would have needed @Elmo to bring in an emergency medical van, just in case.... especially to deal with the brawl between @RazPaK and @KRAIT :omghaha:
We are good buddies wif someone gives at least or both a single malt bottle. :D

We spread a rumor that @KRAIT is a girl. Stop members still flirt with him on occasion because of this. :lol:He loves the attention though. :lol:
Attention ?, random posters from Iran, China and US asks me these questions.
That Safriz. :hitwall:

@Emrald
pappy?! :D

@Hyperion he didnt ask you to read it :P

chai walay pappay ya gunah gar wala.....:omghaha:

@Talon
I prayed to the lord and my sister I see u as a messiah of the Lord! Hear my desperate cry, from your younger brother and a lost Damned soul! Help me sister! Dont lose hope in me!
Although i cant force anybody as u are a human, if u dont feel like it! Be honest and tell!, ill wither away then, u may forget me but i wont!never to bother again!
So sister can i count on you? When im irrational when emotional can u stop me in a sisterly way?
Can u become my shade in a world which i feel im rejected from!
I have burnt all my boats so its either do or die! :pakistan:
@Emrald where are you?u didnt reply mail!

ah,sorry mera bacha..!!!!mai abhi dekhta hoon.....:cheesy:

@Hyperion @KRAIT @arp2041 @Armstrong @hinduguy @ZYXW @Ayush @KingMamba93

Will have to take my leave from Naswar for a while. Keep jahapanaah and his goats content, let there be no civil discord. Keep ZYXW from sticking her head on the chopping block. Tag me on your important post Krait, arp, armstrong. Will be back in 3 days, hope to see Naswar strong and going. @KRAIT give razpak hell, he was torturing me yesterday.

@Dillinger Its hard for me to keep track of posts and mention you. I post a lot. All of it has been non-sense these days. Are you ready to have over 100 non-sensical posts mentioned with your name. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom