What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was in office when East Pakistan separated from West Pakistan?

was it benazir's father????? i remember he made a scene at the UN about it! I could be wrong. I persoanlly really like z.bhutto

@hinduguy Bhai tu signing wigning kar, btw do you in any form agree with my original proposal at all? mawaega mereko ye manhoos. :D @KingMamba93

your proposal is not much different from mushy's formula, right?
Actually its not the ideas thats lacking, its the mutual trust between india and pakistan. And both sides have done things to raise suspicion from other side.
Anyway, like I said already, I bother more about 500 millon poor than a few million kashmiris.
But yes, I think kashmiris should be able to cross the border freely and have self rule (some kind of devo-max).

Last edited by a moderator:
The part in red you talking to me? I ain't tryna kill ya just warning ya. :cheesy:

You just ain't gonna let her win, are you? :lol:

Nah man just asking him, if the people on the ground don't agree then welcome to nuclear holocaust in which case we'll all indeed be the sajji! :lol:

For what reason?

He's the reason the country broke in half. :rofl:

He was the first democractically elected leader and was amazing. i think had he stayed in power, Pakistan would have been 10 times better. Plus, he is the one who started the nuclear weapon quest and zia (whom i really dislike) continued it. I admit he made some mistakes but he did not deserve to be hung.

@hinduguy: its Mushy's formula only, no territorial concessions. No declaration of victory, autonomy under the constitutions to areas that require autonomy. A few select concessions thrown in. Rapid trust building measures.

Theaters? Thread dead again, past everyone bedtime. :cheesy:

Hell no.

******** my nigga. I ain't no sucka.

He was the first democractically elected leader and was amazing. i think had he stayed in power, Pakistan would have been 10 times better. Plus, he is the one who started the nuclear weapon quest and zia (whom i really dislike) continued it. I admit he made some mistakes but he did not deserve to be hung.

Zia was the best and hung that traitor like a boss.

Love Zia-ul-Haq.

Hell no.

******** my nigga. I ain't no sucka.

Zia was the best and hung that traitor like a boss.

Love Zia-ul-Haq.

Bhutto appointed zia. zia was in that position because of bhutto and be backstabbed him.
It's thnx to zia pakistan has so much religious extremism. He made the ISI soaked in religion so much that now when it is time to get rid of those extremists, many elements in the ISI have turned rogue and are helping them. He ruined pakistan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom