What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I would probably get assassinated for giving up jammu and ladakh but if we both die today, tomorrow no kids will have to. In that case I figure it is a fair trade.
I'll be bugging off to a non extradition treaty country with all the black money I'll have stashed. I'll hire some A grade security and disappear. That and/or use you as a shield when the bullets start whizzing...since you'd be the fool who got me into it. :D

Dude, making Sajji is a piece of cake. If you want authentic instructions I can help you out tomorrow... You'd need a sheep/goat cleaned and hollowed. Couple spices, coal, thick aluminum foil and a few other things and a lots of patience...

And pray tell HOW am I supposed to get to Baluchistan?! The one thing I have been craving, well along with Kadhai beef and chaapli kebab and now..well now I can see it..just that..see it. You tease!

I'm sorry man. What can I say.

Beef khadai is awesome at this place chandni chowk close my village near Yazman mandii. Actually it's pretty popular. I never had a better meal in my life.

And the coke and cigarette afterwards was to die for.

My cousin just got back from Pakistan a couple of weeks ago, he bought a bunch of Marlboro reds. He said one pack is a dollar over there. :woot: I was like damn.

My cousin just got back from Pakistan a couple of weeks ago, he bought a bunch of Marlboro reds. He said one pack is a dollar over there. :woot: I was like damn.

True story.

I smoke gold leafs when I'm over there.

There are less chemicals in those.

I'll be bugging off to a non extradition treaty country with all the black money I'll have stashed. I'll hire some A grade security and disappear. That and/or use you as a shield when the bullets start whizzing...since you'd be the fool who got me into it. :D

You can't run from death brother if you are going to die on that day you will die whether by bullets or choking on the sajji I gift you. :D

True story.

I smoke gold leafs when I'm over there.

There are less chemicals in those.

I don't do cigarettes. I smoke cigars, black and milds or gold and milds. They taste way better.

Dude, it's 8 Euros here... lemme see how much that converts to dollars... :hitwall:

USD10.... :blink: :hitwall:

You can't run from death brother if you are going to die on that day you will die whether by bullets or choking on the sajji I gift you. :D

I don't do cigarettes. I smoke cigars, black and milds or gold and milds. They taste way better.

haha buddy. That's how most of the kids start out around here.

The question of the hour seems to be why you don't know much about Pakistan?

I am not going to write its history. Ask me regarding something and I will answer it for you. I have no problem doing that!:)

I am not going to write its history. Ask me regarding something and I will answer it for you. I have no problem doing that!:)

Who was in office when East Pakistan separated from West Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom