What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yara, my sister doesn't know anything about Pakistan. Does it make her any less Pakistani? Considering having a brother like me who knows almost everything about Pakistan. She asks me stuff, and I say, let it go darling, you don't want to know....

Well If you don't tell her, how will she know?

She's got a right to know?

Between you and me- we'd table that proposal and mine- bargain hard. I'd scream and walk out and so would you but we'd eventually get back on the table and find the middle ground- sign the darned thing and share cigars with @hinduguy @Hyperion @Armstrong @KRAIT @ZYXW. Although IF I get assassinated after that I'm haunting all your a@#%$ till the day you people drop dead.

Well I would probably get assassinated for giving up jammu and ladakh but if we both die today, tomorrow no kids will have to. In that case I figure it is a fair trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate you...I HAVE NEVER HAD SAJJI YOU MORON!! AND you felt the need to prominently display it here and NOW!

You may have to travel to Baluchistan to try authentic, even those it's pretty much all authentic everywhere in the country.

You may have to travel to Baluchistan to try authentic, even those it's pretty much all authentic everywhere in the country.

And pray tell HOW am I supposed to get to Baluchistan?! The one thing I have been craving, well along with Kadhai beef and chaapli kebab and now..well now I can see it..just that..see it. You tease!

She will learn when the time is right.. I don't want to immerse her in the Pakistan that we have right now. We grew up during THE good times, look what's going on right now. If I answer couple of her questions, she will have gazillion more. This is precisely why we kept her out of the country in the first place.

Well If you don't tell her, how will she know?

She's got a right to know?

And pray tell HOW am I supposed to get to Baluchistan?! The one thing I have been craving, well along with Kadhai beef and chaapli kebab and now..well now I can see it..just that..see it. You tease!

I'm sorry man. What can I say.

Beef khadai is awesome at this place chandni chowk close my village near Yazman mandii. Actually it's pretty popular. I never had a better meal in my life.

And the coke and cigarette afterwards was to die for.

Between you and me- we'd table that proposal and mine- bargain hard. I'd scream and walk out and so would you but we'd eventually get back on the table and find the middle ground- sign the darned thing and share cigars with @hinduguy @Hyperion @Armstrong @KRAIT @ZYXW. Although IF I get assassinated after that I'm haunting all your a@#%$ till the day you people drop dead.

you guys should me the leader of the Kashmiris lololololol ;) then I wouldn't mind anyone haunting me haah

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom