What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
sweetheart ask your question?
You went to NYU, you should know that here in college you learn about every country, not just one:)

The question of the hour seems to be why you don't know much about Pakistan?

About my proposal though, would it be something you would accept?? Or you think it is a bad proposal regardless of the political situation in both countries?

Between you and me- we'd table that proposal and mine- bargain hard. I'd scream and walk out and so would you but we'd eventually get back on the table and find the middle ground- sign the darned thing and share cigars with @hinduguy @Hyperion @Armstrong @KRAIT @ZYXW. Although IF I get assassinated after that I'm haunting all your a@#%$ till the day you people drop dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sajii:

sajji-e1270369896779.jpg

120215-43.jpg

Very popular in my area.

Yara, my sister doesn't know anything about Pakistan. Does it make her any less Pakistani? Considering having a brother like me who knows almost everything about Pakistan. She asks me stuff, and I say, let it go darling, you don't want to know....

may be because her mom is pakistani and not dad? its usually the men who try to drill identity, roots, religion into children's brain where as moms give practical suggestions to daughters.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom