What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune now guess the calibre ! Quickly!
Or else it will be again buried in pages
856933_120369728147245_1560473499_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He's provisioning for some losses under restructuring (Which I think is defined in IAS 37) and I am just scratching my head to figure out how his accountants are using this tool

on IFRS, they have this crazy accounting method to recognize future revenue... and I am just struggling to make sense out of it...

I think I need to get a good accounting stud in my team... Consultants are useless in front of accountants

Oh sir you've got yourself in a tight spot. I'm in my last stage of CA and even articles are usually ginger on the subject you're handling, dial up a CA boss.

Webby yara, dekho hamaray piyaray Naswaristan ko... khushi say aankhon mein aanso bharr aatay hain is ko phalta phoolta dekh karr... :cray:

@WebMaster :omghaha:

There are currently 41 users browsing this thread. (19 members and 22 guests)
Hyperion, RazPaK, Dillinger, liontk, ShadowFaux, ZYXW, mastaan, Pakistani Nationalist, hinduguy, Neptune+, Alpha1, JonAsad, Armstrong+, HRK, BDforever

Since i am here- this thready should be made a sticky- :omghaha:-

Last edited by a moderator:
conspiracy eh? Whats the official government statement on atatürks death?

ayesha madam ask me please!

it's possibly cirhosiss. That's what we belive too. The others are caos theories. Btw the calibre seems 9mm. But it seemed too long for me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom