What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon now people are accusing u of over possesion! Dont listen to them!
They are jealous of our bro-sis duo! :smitten:
mashallah! Nazar na lagay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure you don't have it out for us poor Indians?:lol: Trust me madam that fellow may just sink us all, he never deigned it fit to administer anything. We might as well let @hinduguy or @arp2041 run for PM, that way I can at least lounge at 10 Janpath...we can invite @Hyperion over and share some shady narcotics. :D

LOL haha no no I'm joking! As much as I would want him to win and as much i adore him, I really hope India gets great leadership and whoever will be best for the country wins, same with Pakistan. But that doesn't mean I like him any less ;)

What about IAS 37 ? :what:

And which IFRS would percentage completion fall under @Dillinger ? Maybe IFRS 8 Operating Segments....? Nahin...dunno ! :undecided:

He's provisioning for some losses under restructuring (Which I think is defined in IAS 37) and I am just scratching my head to figure out how his accountants are using this tool

on IFRS, they have this crazy accounting method to recognize future revenue... and I am just struggling to make sense out of it...

I think I need to get a good accounting stud in my team... Consultants are useless in front of accountants

She loves me more though. :whistle:

You mad bro. :dance3:

Damn gay people are jumping out everywhere.

It's like hop out the closet national holiday.

Man you niggaz is gay.

Excuse me @Talon she is my sister-
Make someone else your sister- make @Mirzay your sister- :devil:-
@JonAsad @Talon brotherly sistery love is in the air- :rofl:-

Webby yara, dekho hamaray piyaray Naswaristan ko... khushi say aankhon mein aanso bharr aatay hain is ko phalta phoolta dekh karr... :cray:

@WebMaster :omghaha:

There are currently 41 users browsing this thread. (19 members and 22 guests)
Hyperion, RazPaK, Dillinger, liontk, ShadowFaux, ZYXW, mastaan, Pakistani Nationalist, hinduguy, Neptune+, Alpha1, JonAsad, Armstrong+, HRK, BDforever

I live in Punjab too, my village is not on GT road, am I not credible ??? :cray: :cray:

Even today CM inaugurated a sub campus of UET in Narowal, 480 students wil get a recognized Degree ( fees 7000/semester )

:lol:

maybe ese ho mujhe is bare may kuch pta bhi nhi hai so i can't comment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom