What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@liontk : How did the matchmaking go ? :what:

3oqskm.jpg

Na it will be great hopefully everything works out to be honest, because I was nervous as I did not have much experience, when it comes to matchmaking dates. It was good for the most part especially it was fun conversing in different languages, she knew french, english, urdu and she knows alittle bit of Mirpur dialect as this is where she is from. It sounds awesome also her familie was very nice, we all had a nice meal afterwards the date and to be frank, nicest people I met. They let me help out with the supper as far as making gravy for the curry, was an exquisite experience :smitten:

Also their familie dialect of language called mirpuri sounds awesome, going to learn it :) , it sounds a bit similar to urdu except it burrows alot of words from local punjabi language.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh please, I already have it planned. We are going to get married as soon as he wins this election. Don't you see this is why he is still single :P you guys are invited to the wedding.
Hush.... he's going to be an amazing leader. Those 1.2 billion people should be lucky to have him!

Are you sure you don't have it out for us poor Indians?:lol: Trust me madam that fellow may just sink us all, he never deigned it fit to administer anything. We might as well let @hinduguy or @arp2041 run for PM, that way I can at least lounge at 10 Janpath...we can invite @Hyperion over and share some shady narcotics. :D

2 parts... Percentage of Completion method from IFRS and from IAS 37 (me thinks), Restructuring provisioning... Pehle kina kamaya, fir socho kaise losses ko chupao...

What about IAS 37 ? :what:

And which IFRS would percentage completion fall under @Dillinger ? Maybe IFRS 8 Operating Segments....? Nahin...dunno ! :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom