What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the football player?

He got setup with some chick online who turned out to be a dude trying to get money who fell in love with the football player and than pretended the girl (the one he was pretending to be) died and met him up as his cousin. Some hilarious sht nigga mad gullibl or retarded or something lol. Just google manti teo girlfriend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which Revenue Recognition IFRS ? :what:

I thought Revenue Recognition came under IAS 18 - Kiyun @Dillinger ? :undecided:

2 parts... Percentage of Completion method from IFRS and from IAS 37 (me thinks), Restructuring provisioning... Pehle kina kamaya, fir socho kaise losses ko chupao...

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont hate him personally, his dimple is cute.. agree about that with you. :)
I hate to have a king or queen in India... its against principle of democracy.. would rather have lalu as PM than him.

Yukh how could you say that-
I am sorrounded by homos- :fie:-

I dont hate him personally, his dimple is cute.. agree about that with you. :)
I hate to have a king or queen in India... its against principle of democracy.. would rather have lalu as PM than him.

Oh trust me, politically I would hate him! But it's so hard to look at him politically especially when his dimple is SO CUTE! lol

He got setup with some chick online who turned out to be a dude trying to get money who fell in love with the football player and than pretended the girl (the one he was pretending to be) died and met him up as his cousin. Some hilarious sht nigga mad gullibl or retarded or something lol. Just google manti teo girlfriend.

Damn my nigga. That's why I don't fucks with the e-dates.

Kiddo, did you have a serious accident or were you ill when you were between 7 - 9? Some mishap, perhaps with your family? :D

Actually, the hand owner will have a beautiful better half, weak and confused mind and a dash of international travel... Talk of trolling... I love myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom