What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm. Doesn't matter how you do it, but do it based on true history :D. I'm not on PC now. But tomorrow I'll bring you some useful stuff here that could be helpful buddy ;)

no mate, you got me wrong.
I remember I saw some music video with a voiceover in English talking about ataturk. I am not creating any music.
I just liked the background music of video. Will try to find and post it.

LMAO that type of sht usually happen through facebook buzzo, like what happened to that football player Manti Teo, Idk if you heard how absurd it was??

Like who would do some sht like that through pdf more thirty niggas running about on facebook anyway.

What happened to the football player?

Kiddo, did you have a serious accident or were you ill when you were between 7 - 9? Some mishap, perhaps with your family? :D

@Neptune is the calibre more clear now?
856933_120369728147245_1560473499_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You can marry Rahul & make him a Pakistani Citizen, that will be the biggest SOCIAL WORK of all time since it will give a big relief to 1.2 billion souls on earth :lol:

Oh please, I already have it planned. We are going to get married as soon as he wins this election. Don't you see this is why he is still single :P you guys are invited to the wedding.
Hush.... he's going to be an amazing leader. Those 1.2 billion people should be lucky to have him!

you people are so mean to him! Give him a chance, sheesh! I am sure he will do well!:)

I dont hate him personally, his dimple is cute.. agree about that with you. :)
I hate to have a king or queen in India... its against principle of democracy.. would rather have lalu as PM than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom