What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 Mustafa Kemal Atatürk was a lion man. I don't like putting leaders on a pedestal but that man was amazing. He passed away due to natural causes. The herculean task of having built a secular nation during that era and in the middle east was achieved by him! @Neptune can obviously tell you more.

Last edited by a moderator:
yar micro financing on its own itna kamiyab nahi ho sakta. No bijli, no gas. unfortunately provincial govt cant control these things :( but still there was some 2 billion investment in this area

Mian METRO bus mein tou paisaaa lagaanaa se behtaar thaa naaa...this is a good project but it should have happened 10 years down the lane when we had the resources to spare....right now our focus should have been three things & three things alone :

(a) education

(b) micro financing

(c) law & order

Well this could be true, after all I am talking to you! Had I been more sane I probably wouldn't be :P
JUST KIDDING LOLOLOL

a. rest assured i am completely normal
b. If by any chance you still have doubts, explain to yourself that life is no fun with normal people anyways ;) LMAO

Lmao fair enough, I can accept these points.

I am trying to find a small piece of music with some voiceover talking about ataturk.. most probably of russian origin.. sorry cant be more specific in description.. :lol:

hmm. Doesn't matter how you do it, but do it based on true history :D. I'm not on PC now. But tomorrow I'll bring you some useful stuff here that could be helpful buddy ;)

LOL, I thought you were 100% sure she was a he so you admit shes a woman now? :azn:

I always been able to handle myself brotha dun fret. :D

Sounds sketchy to me brah.

No facebook exchange and already she wants to meet you up.

SETUP.

They gonna take yo chain and put you on world star man.

**** is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom