What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tumhari Rahul behna hamari saheli hai! :devil:

Eventually I'll garner up the courage and hop over to the States. Our elections will be held in 2014, your dear Rahul will probably project himself as the PM this time around. @Hyperion If Rahul G wins and you fellows take advantage of Rahul's naivete to swing things in your favor then you'll be eating it nasty from me. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sochooo itniii amount ke agar eik transparent aur effective system ke through micro financing ke programs banaiii jateiii tou kitneiii logooon kooo jobs miltiii aur unnn se agaiii kitneiii aur kooo.....inn logggon mein se kitnooo ke bacheii school jateiii aur unn ka bhiii mustaqbil khud ba khud ban jataaaa !

We have scare resources & METRO wasn't an optimum utilization of it ! The only thing thats good about it is that ke paisaaa khaaa peiiii ke thoooos nahin kiyaaa as Zardari probably would have done otherwise isss se aur bohat behtar choices theiiin !
yar micro financing on its own itna kamiyab nahi ho sakta. No bijli, no gas. unfortunately provincial govt cant control these things :( but still there was some 2 billion investment in this area

Sochooo itniii amount ke agar eik transparent aur effective system ke through micro financing ke programs banaiii jateiii tou kitneiii logooon kooo jobs miltiii aur unnn se agaiii kitneiii aur kooo.....inn logggon mein se kitnooo ke bacheii school jateiii aur unn ka bhiii mustaqbil khud ba khud ban jataaaa !

We have scare resources & METRO wasn't an optimum utilization of it ! The only thing thats good about it is that ke paisaaa khaaa peiiii ke thoooos nahin kiyaaa as Zardari probably would have done otherwise isss se aur bohat behtar choices theiiin !

Yeah even mujhe ye laptops ki scheme bhi kuch samjh nhi ati ......isse acha woh students ki liye paid internships introduce krwate , needy students ko scholarships dete pata nhi kitne apni educations continue nhi kr pa rahe han zardari wala kaam nhi kiya Sindh ka to haal he maat pochain may students ko dekhti hn mujhe dukh hota hai OOHhhh GOd

Eventually I'll garner up the courage and hop over to the States. Our elections will be held in 2014, your dear Rahul will probably project himself as the PM this time around. @Hyperion If Rahul G wins and you fellows take advantage of Rahul's naivete to swing things in your favor then you'll be eating it nasty from me. :devil:

I KNOW IM SO HAPPY FOR HIMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!:D
Like i don't think you understand how much I adore him!!! I am out for drinks the day he becomes PM (no offence)!! He is adorable (with the exception of some of his political views and history with corruption). It's weird, you always have that one person in government you really like no matter what. For the US, it's Panetta for me, for inida Rahul and for pakistan probably Imran khan.
damn you should be happy if he wins, you guys would have a goodlooking PM ;)

@Alpha1
Ooo..No idea why your parents wont ALLOW THOSE...they are completely innocent and good for your vocabulary and creativity ....fantasy is always good for children!

sigh. U knw the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom