What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine thank you, how are you ? :cheers:

Yaraaa qaum ka itnaa paisaaa dabooo diyaa haii Metro Bus mein aur yahaaan saaf paaniii peeneiii ko nahin, roti khaneii ko nahin tou koiii achiii allocation of resources nahin kiii SS neiii ! :disagree:

arey bhaiya jo 100000+ banda har roz metro par safar karta hai wo paisey bachata hi hai na ar ye paisa wo inhien chizon par lagaye ga na

aur qom ka paisa amrika mien invest to nahi kiya na, Lahore mien kiya na. apney mulk key worker ko job mili, us key ghar mien chola jala :pakistan:

hmmmm, who cares about post now, we are senior members :cheers:

Hmmm... whatever ki mehr hai bhi :P

Nhi bus bore hoti hun to kuch acha milna jata hai parhne ko aj kal baba news bht dikha rahe hain na :lol:

I'm still going to have to visit stateside though, I want my share of chilli dogs and pastrami AND brisket. If nothing else, the food will eventually drag me there. :D

You should LOL. Don't let people stand in the way of you and food haha!

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, when are the Indian elections? I know Pakistan is having elections soon too (THANK GOD FOR THAT LOL) Do you know whom you will be voting for, if you don't mind me asking?

@ak47a
is commiting blasphemies against thanks button
@Talon i liked HP so much but my mum dad didnt let me read it so i smuggled them into my room with a torch to read them!

Last edited by a moderator:
arey bhaiya jo 100000+ banda har roz metro par safar karta hai wo paisey bachata hi hai na ar ye paisa wo inhien chizon par lagaye ga na

aur qom ka paisa amrika mien invest to nahi kiya na, Lahore mien kiya na. apney mulk key worker ko job mili, us key ghar mien chola jala :pakistan:

Sochooo itniii amount ke agar eik transparent aur effective system ke through micro financing ke programs banaiii jateiii tou kitneiii logooon kooo jobs miltiii aur unnn se agaiii kitneiii aur kooo.....inn logggon mein se kitnooo ke bacheii school jateiii aur unn ka bhiii mustaqbil khud ba khud ban jataaaa !

We have scare resources & METRO wasn't an optimum utilization of it ! The only thing thats good about it is that ke paisaaa khaaa peiiii ke thoooos nahin kiyaaa as Zardari probably would have done otherwise isss se aur bohat behtar choices theiiin !

You should LOL. Don't let people stand in the way of you and food haha!

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, when are the Indian elections? I know Pakistan is having elections soon too (THANK GOD FOR THAT LOL) Do you know whom you will be voting for, if you don't mind me asking?

Eventually I'll garner up the courage and hop over to the States. Our elections will be held in 2014, your dear Rahul will probably project himself as the PM this time around. @Hyperion If Rahul G wins and you fellows take advantage of Rahul's naivete to swing things in your favor then you'll be eating it nasty from me. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom