What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@S.U.R.B. depends what the island grows....

Well it's deserted with no signs of civilization,so it's full potential is not know to anyone before.You may strike gold ,while digging a hole for something.:D

Ok! let's just leave it.It's becoming far more hypothetical than i expected.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1
Ooo..No idea why your parents wont ALLOW THOSE...they are completely innocent and good for your vocabulary and creativity ....fantasy is always good for children!

Stop you wicked witch.

Stop entrancing the boy into becoming a heathen!

Rebuke Harry Potter in the name of God, Alpha!

Otherwise you're going to hell!

[Neptune!...check!]

That's the right thing to do buddy. As you (don't) know SAFETY COMES FIRST ;)

I am trying to find a small piece of music with some voiceover talking about ataturk.. most probably of russian origin.. sorry cant be more specific in description.. :lol:

oooooooo abu wo do number Turkish dramey nahi dekhtney dietey hon gey na aj kal :lol:

Seriously mujhe woh turkish drama acha lagta hai aur baba kehte hain ao mere saath kamran khan dekho :cray:

Well it's deserted with no signs of civilization,so it full potential is not know to anyone before.You may strike gold ,while digging a hole for something.:D

Ok! let's just leave it.It's becoming far more hypothetical that i expected.:lol:

:rofl: @S.U.R.B.

Stop you wicked witch.

Stop entrancing the boy into becoming a heathen!

Rebuke Harry Potter in the name of God, Alpha!

Otherwise you're going to hell!
@RazPaK insaan ban! Bachay ko tou chor day bhai mayray!

I KNOW IM SO HAPPY FOR HIMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!:D
Like i don't think you understand how much I adore him!!! I am out for drinks the day he becomes PM (no offence)!! He is adorable (with the exception of some of his political views and history with corruption). It's weird, you always have that one person in government you really like no matter what. For the US, it's Panetta for me, for inida Rahul and for pakistan probably Imran khan.
damn you should be happy if he wins, you guys would have a goodlooking PM ;)

All these three are favourite with ladies. Are you a lady by any chance.. :)

@hinduguy writting for sis where other people are doing the same. I see no harm in it!
Its something abt islam too!
LEAVE IT! U DONT UNDERSTAND! Otherwise my fiery side of personality might take over

Yeah even mujhe ye laptops ki scheme bhi kuch samjh nhi ati ......isse acha woh students ki liye paid internships introduce krwate , needy students ko scholarships dete pata nhi kitne apni educations continue nhi kr pa rahe han zardari wala kaam nhi kiya Sindh ka to haal he maat pochain may students ko dekhti hn mujhe dukh hota hai OOHhhh GOd

paid internships wala program bhi hai Punjab mien

btw marshal atatürk died a natural death or murdered

He died of cirrhosis. But there're also claims that he died because he was drinking too much alcohol and cigarettes. Also some say that French Intel killed him :)

aur ap key dil mien sey ye awaz nikalti ho gi "mera kasoor kiya" :P

Nhi may hamsha kehti hn "Ama please baba ko samjhain mass comm parhne ka mtlb ye nhi k may journalist bhi ban jaun" :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom