What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as far as I remember, in case of restructuring, a provision will be created only if your client has not only finalized but also announced a detail plan which in effect raises a valid expectation in the minds of those who maybe effected (its stakeholders) & the announcement bit is necessary because until its announced any management decision can be reversed & are reversed before a final shape is seen.

Furthermore I think only those costs could be included in the Provision that are :

(a) necessarily to be incurred

and (b) aren't associated with the client's operating activities

I think @Dillinger can correct me if I'm wrong ! :undecided:

Yep, that's what the books say... but the buggers book losses for losses they will incur over the year under the guise of restructuring, by accruing them today (and saying that we will fire the people) and then using 9 months to act (as they still need people to do loss making work) and then they will fire the current ones to hire new ones... It is such a nice way to hide under performance... Net effect... no change in business, but restructuring provision helps to cover losses (and they report that as one-time costs).... kuch samjha?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger
@Neptune
856933_120369728147245_1560473499_o.jpg

80% 9mm !
Bullets of pakistan police standard pistol
Call in some experts!
@Pakistani Nationalist

man, you dont have to advertise that your mom is in police... its risky...

Yep, that's what the books say... but the buggers book losses for losses they will incur over the year under the guise of restructuring, by accruing them today (and saying that we will fire the people) and then using 9 months to act (as they still need people to do loss making work) and then they will fire the current ones to hire new ones... It is such a nice way to hide under performance... Net effect... no change in business, but restructuring provision helps to cover losses (and they report that as one-time costs).... kuch samjha?
@Hyperion you should ban these serious talkers- :devil:-
My head hurts when i even try to read such long posts- :lol:-

Pakhair raglay mara! LOL... he is not worth it, consider it null and void....

Btw, I know how you would have accomplished that... some mix of drugs? :D

What is .50 Cal known as locally ?

Is the bounty of $ 75,000 on @Armstrong still on the cards ? I can make it look like an accident ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom