What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to import raw Naswar? I want buy one cargo. It really works for me.

:rofl:
f76ce6b3cc573c3c61ffcbc279d6cbe2.jpg

:rofl::rofl:*100000.

Talon why trust upon humanity ends and vanishes from our heart coz of just one mistake??
and we don't even gives ourselves a chance??
overall its just that we want someone perfect bt why we don't be perfect??

Last edited by a moderator:
LET ME TELL YOU A STORY
@LoveIcon
@Ayush
@seiko
@arp2041
@Talon
@Marshmallow
@Hyperion
@hinduguy
As you people know i went to jhang to attend a wedding ceremony, and one of the most famous places in jhang is the tomb of Heer-Ranjha
Anyways i visited it firstime on foot walking for 6miles (coz i punch walls with my knucles and im physicaly strong enough :rofl: )
Although the entrance road is a gutter but the tomb itself has blue/white tiles and beautiful!
The legend goes that the dome falls so the never built it!
And heer ranjha were hyper platonic pure lovers and some people even consider them shaheed becoz the remained chaste! i heard their Sad story :suicide:
Anyways on my first visit i noticed many people had written prayers and good wishes for their loved ones ! But i didnt have a marker! I wanted to make a good gesture too!
Then on valima day i visited the tomb again on foot, something compelled me and i took a marker too! :pop:
And wrote something! And now sis @Talon my intentions are part of the eternal pure love of that place! :smitten:
WATCH MY DISPLAY PIC
@Talon sis! You and @Hyperion named every kind of mental condition in the book! :rofl:
Anyways emotions can be good too!
The writting is
MAY YOU LIVE LONG @Talon; from Alpha bro
@Aeronaut , @arp2041 , @seiko pls respect my LOVE AND RESPECT :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom