What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
before i write my long post! Just a few things!
SORRY! @seiko i said a few things to you ! I respect everyones sis and mother! So :cheers:
@Aeronaut
@arp2041
i love an respect @Talon i mean ultra platonic type!
As gentleman with sisters and mothers i request that we should do {troll} what we did yesterday!
@alpha1cavalier I didnt said anything yesterday when you mentioned my sister because nothing gonna happen to her just because someone from Internet said something about her..

And also she is capable of taking care of herself!!

And if she cant take care of the issue, I am confident that she will inform us!!

And BTW, I dont have sisters but have cousin sisters whom I love a lot.

As you said about your sisters, they are the trolls in my life too :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@seiko yaar Hats off to hinduguy, he really TROLLED him yesterday by saying that only alpha is the brother of Talon as we aren't interested in being one :rofl:

well em intrested....:raise:
having sister is a good thing...:agree:

9c552120717052162c9b52eff9e703c5.jpg

@alpha1cavalier I didnt said anything yesterday when you mentioned my sister because nothing gonna happen to her just because someone from Internet said something about her..

And also she is capable of taking care of herself!!

And if she cant take care of the issue, I am confident that she will inform us!!

And BTW, I dont have sisters but have cousin sisters whom I love a lot.

As you said about your sisters, they are the trolls in my life too :D
@seiko he said something about your sister? :blink: mein kithay margi thee?! :what:

303fde4fcf854607b7748cd9e99c494e.jpg

well em intrested....:raise:
having sister is a good thing...:agree:

Yes it is interesting, but when a random girl come and ask me that he wanted to be my sister, I feel like, she is trying herself to be in a safe side so that I dont propose her or do something with her :what:

I feel like they do not trust me as a friend !! :(

Yes it is interesting, but when a random girl come and ask me that he wanted to be my sister, I feel like, she is trying herself to be in a safe side so that I dont propose her or do something with her :what:

Say that you like Incest
insanity-wolf_1_.jpg

always think positive...
if you are interested in someone make it load and clear...
if you arenot then sisters are more than best friends....
keep your intensions stressed and straight that could be noticed from far away....:sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom