What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@seiko tussi kiya mar kha kay aya tha? You were also involved...What is wrong with guys? You cant be soft on a kid? Its like tum log chittar kha kar baray hoay thay and hence want everyone to experience the same?! :blink:
@Talon, to be frank, with his ego, he wont be able to do anything in his life.. Just think what if he is in a hostel?? The students there will harass him like hell.. Even in his life, he will be safe till his dad and mum is there but what will happen after that?? I lost my father recently and you have no idea how things changed.. All of a sudden, I have to resign my job and take care of many things at my home.. Even the close relative started showing their true colors. And some of them filed cases for the ownership of the land which rightfully belongs to my father. Sooner or later he will have to face the real world, not some random people in Internet.. He needs to take care of himself and should know how to behave with other people.. The longer he behave like a complete jerk, people continue to bully him..

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion @Aeronaut tum logon ko sharam nai atti! You hurt people and then wake up and behave normally? disgusting :cray:

521289_482719255122062_1816927936_n.jpg

kaun hurt hai ?

we need to teach him in good way not hard way , he did not grow up in same condition like us, we need to understand that.

Believe me mate, everybody is not grown up in favourable conditions and not everybody has some one there to guide to the right way.. He have to understand it by himself sometimes.. Just because some one talked to @Talon and some one not giving him thanks, he should not be act like an abnormal kid..

Chaloo, serious discussions katam!! Migrane ho gaya he :D

How are you @Ayush @BDforever @Talon??

@seiko Leave him. You can't help a person on internet. Let him face the real world, then he will know what his parents were trying to teach him. :D

When I went to college, my dad asked was there any ragging, I said yes. He said, Good, it will prepare you. I was like WTF...? But he was right.

Many parents used to come to college often asked students to rag their kids to put some sense to them what real life is.

@Talon, to be frank, with his ego, he wont be able to do anything in his life.. Just think what if he is in a hostel?? The students there will harass him like hell.. Even in his life, he will be safe till his dad and mum is there but what will happen after that?? I lost my father recently and you have no idea how things changed.. All of a sudden, I have to resign my job and take care of many things at my home.. Even the close relative started showing their true colors. And some of them filed cases for the ownership of the land which rightfully belongs to my father. Sooner or later he will have to face the real world, not some random people in Internet.. He needs to take care of himself and should know how to behave with other people.. The longer he behave like a complete jerk, people continue to bully him..

and our duty is to show him correct path, if he does not follow than his problem, at least we need to try for him :)

@seiko tussi kiya mar kha kay aya tha? You were also involved...What is wrong with guys? You cant be soft on a kid? Its like tum log chittar kha kar baray hoay thay and hence want everyone to experience the same?! :blink:

For citizens of the late tharkistan
66942_615359828480279_1136528373_n.jpg

women power.

@seiko Leave him. You can't help a person on internet. Let him face the real world, then he will know what his parents were trying to teach him. :D

When I went to college, my dad asked was there any ragging, I said yes. He said, Good, it will prepare you. I was like WTF...? But he was right.

Many parents used to come to college often asked students to rag their kids to put some sense to them what real life is.

People like @alpha1cavaliar is a real treat to any hostel :D

Miss my hostel days!! :bounce: Awesome time!!

we need to teach him in good way not hard way , he did not grow up in same condition like us, we need to understand that.

true. but he is unwilling to listen.he goes on in circles and repeats the same thing.
plz Talon ask him to move on from this and behave normally, just like the old days.

true. but he is unwilling to listen.he goes on in circles and repeats the same thing.
plz @Talon ask him to move on from this and behave normally, just like the old days.

Chalo @BDforever, you can have your expierement with him and we can have our fun oopss experiment with him :)

Lets see who will be sucessfull!!

true mate.i live in a hostel and I know many guys who are mocked because of their behaviour. sometimes I feel bad, but then you can't do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom