What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon, to be frank, with his ego, he wont be able to do anything in his life.. Just think what if he is in a hostel?? The students there will harass him like hell.. Even in his life, he will be safe till his dad and mum is there but what will happen after that?? I lost my father recently and you have no idea how things changed.. All of a sudden, I have to resign my job and take care of many things at my home.. Even the close relative started showing their true colors. And some of them filed cases for the ownership of the land which rightfully belongs to my father. Sooner or later he will have to face the real world, not some random people in Internet.. He needs to take care of himself and should know how to behave with other people.. The longer he behave like a complete jerk, people continue to bully him..
@seiko

I know all this...But by bullying him you are just showing him there really is no chance in the world for him! Sorry to hear about your dad...

The thing is ....he is over protected by his parents and has not known life as it is...By bullying him he is only starting off on the wrong foot...

Heck I tell him off too...But I do not harass him only because he looks up to me...Even then, I do not believe in the desi way of bringing up kids through negativity like if you want good grades desi parents insult the grades the kids bring home even if it is 99% they will ask for the 1% ...i know this because I went through it...

Not every child has the capacity to handle it! If not given proper advice he may just get disappointed and end up as a bully because that is what you guys are teaching him!

About his ego...Heck, I was hoping 1 of you have a solution for that...thought of @Hyperion then realized uski ego tou Turkey kay size ki hai!!! Naswarabad mein koi modest insaan hai hi nai jisko hum model bana sakain?! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
and our duty is to show him correct path, if he does not follow than his problem, at least we need to try for him :)
@BDforever I agree...

It is a sad truth that many of desi people think their children need to learn it the hard way....But not every child has the capacity to accept it....instead of seeing good they end up as bullies or even worse as drop outs ALL because they were not supported!

I dont mind you people rag him but at least to the limit he can tolerate...increase the limit each day if you please but start low!

@seiko I was ragged a hell lot. They used to call because I never whined about ragging in front of them. But didn't rag anyone. :D

@seiko

I know all this...But by bullying him you are just showing him there really is no chance in the world for him! Sorry to hear about your dad...

The thing is ....he is over protected by his parents and has not known life as it is...By bullying him he is only starting off on the wrong foot...

Heck I tell him off too...But I do not harass him only because he looks up to me...Even then, I do not believe in the desi way of bringing up kids through negativity like if you want good grades desi parents insult the grades the kids bring home even if it is 99% they will ask for the 1% ...i know this because I went through it...

Not every child has the capacity to handle it! If not given proper advice he may just get disappointed and end up as a bully because that is what you guys are teaching him!

About his ego...Heck, I was hoping 1 of you have a solution for that...thought of @Hyperion then realized uski ego tou Turkey kay size ki hai!!! Naswarabad mein koi modest insaan hai hi nai jisko hum model bana sakain?! :blink:

main hoon modest.:p:raise:

@BDforever u are a nice guy man :tup:

rarity here in case of BD members, ya apart from Loki ofcourse.

WILL RECOMMEND YOU FOR BD MOD :D

Hope tu friends ko ban nahi karega :whistle:

@seiko

@Talon, I was not talking about us when I mentioned about bullying..

The least thing he need to do is taking advice from peoples who he met through internet..

We were just having fun with him..

I saw many people try to talk to him and change him.. You tried it many times.. What was the result??

He is saying his parents hate him.. Why cant he just talk to them?? He will then know how much they love him..

He is just assuming many things.. Nothing we can do about it. Until and unless he started talking to his family and start making real friends in the real world.. He will be facing many difficulties in real world..

@KRAIT @danger007 @Ayush

Just now got a warning for my that MASTER POST from nuclearpak.

Reason: OFF-TOPIC.

Looks like only i am going OFF-TOPIC these days :D

BTW, i think i should be in PINK just for one weak, what say???

Off topic in naswar carner??? lol.....you are in pdf bro..... you deserve permanent ban....

@Talon, I was not talking about us when I mentioned about bullying..

The least thing he need to do is taking advice from peoples who he met through internet..

We were just having fun with him..

I saw many people try to talk to him and change him.. You tried it many times.. What was the result??

He is saying his parents hate him.. Why cant he just talk to them?? He will then know how much they love him..

He is just assuming many things.. Nothing we can do about it. Until and unless he started talking to his family and start making real friends in the real world.. He will be facing many difficulties in real world..
@seiko shhhh....he is an ideal teenager test...where every teenager thinks he is hated by someone or another! ;)

People yeh modi hai konsa keera har thread nay ussay famous kiya wa hai?! :angry:
@Ayush you are the closest to modest we get :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom