What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Redbull @hinduguy : Dudes does anyone know how good some of those London School of Business & Finance Graduate (Masters) Academic Qualifications are ?

How does the market perceive them to be ?
I am sorry.. I have no idea mate.. the website looks good... but its just an average college I think..

where is the MBA crowd, they might have more idea. @arp2041

Last edited by a moderator:
@hinduguy What is the cheapest country to study with quality education besides Turkiye ?

Have you tried the Islamic Republic of Lahore - LUMS ain't too bad ! :whistle:

On a serious note try looking into Singapore they've got some pretty neat Bursaries & Student Financing Program; my cousin completed his BSc in Engineering (I think it was Electrical) from NUS & most of his tuition fee was paid for by the Government of Singapore but he has to work something like 3 or 4 years in Singapore as a stipulation for that Bursary; I suggest you look into that ! :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
but its quite tough to get into, right?

Hes a capable chap; I'm sure he can get a high enough GRE/GMAT & smooth talk himself in the interview !

To be honest LUMS ain't a world beater by any stretch of the imagination its just that the rest we have are pretty disappointing so its probably the best in Pakistan by virtue of being the best amongst some pretty disappointing colleges. But its good still.

Hes a capable chap; I'm sure he can get a high enough GRE/GMAT & smooth talk himself in the interview !

To be honest LUMS ain't a world beater by any stretch of the imagination its just that the rest we have are pretty disappointing so its probably the best in Pakistan by virtue of being the best amongst some pretty disappointing colleges. But its good still.

I thought MBA is mostly for networking and learning from others/ together.. if LUMS attracts good talent from pak, its good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom