What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miserable and pessimistic as always.:smokin:

I wonder, have you read any old romances? Jane Eyre. Pride and Prejudice?

I read pride and prejudice and nearly murdered myself! Man! That was some slow novel no literally didnt even keep me glued!

BTW, why pessimistic? khairiat? have some @Hyperion :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Miserable and pessimistic as always.:smokin:

I wonder, have you read any old romances? Jane Eyre. Pride and Prejudice?

Oh please you infidel how could anyone not read those two ! :what:

But I've forgotten most of the both...heck even the names because I read them maybe 6-7 years ago ! :blink:
@Talon do you remember them ? :cray:

Khair Red, have you read Khalil Gibran's 'The Broken Wings' ? Bakkiii sareiii romances bow before it. :)

But I've forgotten most of the both...heck even the names because I read them maybe 6-7 years ago ! :blink:

Khair Red, have you read Khalil Gibran's 'The Broken Wings' ? Bakkiii sareiii romances bow before it. :)
@Armstrong only reason I remember it coz it killed me to read it but more because I recently saw the movie or something....

@peaceful Civilian : Behan phirr appp Sheikh Rasheed key supporter haiiin ? :what:

I read pride and prejudice and nearly murdered myself! Man! That was some slow novel no literally didnt even keep me glued!

BTW, why pessimistic? khairiat? have some @Hyperion :D

No, just wondering. I'm reading one right now called The Female Quixote. You liked Twilight and people(mainly females) say those books are better versions. Read Jane Eyre last year and it didn't have the Titanic effect I was hoping for.:bounce:

PS, I'm always pessimistic and miserable.:)

Did you read them by choice?:woot: How did you find them?

Is it(Gibran) poetry? Isn't it interesting that Men primarily express love through poetry and Women through Prose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom