What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried the Islamic Republic of Lahore - LUMS ain't too bad ! :whistle:

On a serious note try looking into Singapore they've got some pretty neat Bursaries & Student Financing Program; my cousin completed his BSc in Engineering (I think it was Electrical) from NUS & most of his tuition fee was paid for by the Government of Singapore but he has to work something like 3 or 4 years in Singapore as a stipulation for that Bursary; I suggest you look into that ! :tup:

The Holy Throne of Lahore , ya mean , nigga ? :D

Well I have been looking for a second option besides Turkey's finest , I haven't heard of any such contract though :what: ... How is that working ? Is it something special requiring some major qualification ? Try explaining a bit more about it , bro ... Seems nice and somehow odd at the same time :P ... Remember I will escape via Jinnah Terminal after my B.E. here :lol:

Hes a capable chap; I'm sure he can get a high enough GRE/GMAT & smooth talk himself in the interview !

Top marks , 007 ! :D

The Holy Throne of Lahore , ya mean , nigga ? :D

Well I have been looking for a second option besides Turkey's finest , I haven't heard of any such contract though :what: ... How is that working ? Is it something special requiring some major qualification ? Try explaining a bit more about it , bro ... Seems nice and somehow odd at the same time :P ... Remember I will escape via Jinnah Terminal after my B.E. here :lol:

NUS - National University of Singapore : Graduate Studies - Tuition Fee Loan

Bakiii bhii unn ke jo program deekhooo ! :tup:

Yeah. Loved that part specially. Not to forget how hot and super doable she is. Still! :smitten:

Well its great , specially the part where she is usually sleeping and then serial-type ads start playing in her head :D

Yeah. Loved that part specially. Not to forget how hot and super doable she is. Still! :smitten:

Mr Hyperion , kindly restrict your language :lol: On a side note , yes she is :D

Why do our network analyzers show Armstrongs immediately visiting torrent sites ?

@Arsalan steroids? :astagh: Not possible we are the advertising society and friendship makers on naswarabad I mean PDF....

You see jo poora din lar mar kar thak phut kay ata hai....seedha idher hi ata hai and hansi mazaq shuru...

BTW, we cater for all time zones! :enjoy:

@Mani2020

Han jee han..
Bilkul durust farmaya ap na
:lol:

but this thread and its pace is like,,,,Zhoooommmmmmmmmmm
:rofl:

Good to be with you guys, everyone!
its real fun!
:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status