ziaulhaq.jpg
it was true for current situation

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN

Ooo I thought when you posted this pix
ziaulhaq.jpg

:disagree: na....i posted it for Hyperion.....as he mention some time back Mr. Zia Ul Haq as his favourite personality....:angel:

@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN

Ooo I thought when you posted this pix
ziaulhaq.jpg
@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @Hyperion @Talon

every dictator plus civilian has done so in Pakistan so no worries

You know the person who dissolved the first Constituent assembly was a civilian his name was Mohammad ali bogra that happened way back in 1954 ...he was the prime minister at that time who replaced khawaja nazimudin , when khawaja nazimudin was terminated form the seat of prime minister by the then governor general Ghulam Mohammad who was a bureaucrat...

Mohammad ali bogra was the first person who introduced ayub khan into civilian setup by making him the defence minister when he was commander in chief at that time....so there begin the story of martial laws in Pakistan lol

and my kids let me tell you one thing the history of Pakistan you read in Pakistan studies book published by the provincial or federal govt boards is ~30% wrong .... i advise you to read good books so to open up ur vision and too see how, what and who ruined your country

ufffff

U guys on some Steriods????
:lol:
the thread have moved 17 pages since my last post that was only 6 hours ago!!!

at this pace, we will be consuming bandwidth equal to everything else does together on this forum.
:rofl:

Tum log band krwao ga thread!! :)

And people who say musharraf era was better or way better than the previous eras .... i will burst that buble too ...currently too busy in exams

Zardari.jpg

Guys I am unable to read it.......can somebody do it.........:angel:

ja yar tu abhi tak zardari ki definition hi nahi samjha :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom