What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sir, fell out of love with my team(Arsenal) about around 2010, which was the last match I went to see against Fulham, finished 4-0. Don't even watch them on TV anymore.

I watch champions league, or any Barcelona game when I get the chance though.:coffee:

Arsenal ? :blink:

Those pretty little ballerinas ! :hitwall:

@seiko
its called paradox
parents earning lacs,golf cource ,gym,swimmin still after trying to become human that all sucks

Is that what hurts you??

Okay I will do a great sacrifice for you!!

Send me all the money.. Let that burden be mine :angel:

I dont care Now! NOW I have gotten rid of the robo life!

Then go out and meet some people :D.. Simple as that!!

Last edited by a moderator:
As a brother Turk, I always loved and respected Pakistani people and their culture. :pakistan: But don't you think it's fair enough, I mean we all are muslims and the others are mature people and we know how behave to a sister and a brother? :moil: No offence thought brother. :)

youll thnk im crazy if i say she is the only person i trust just coz she talked and seemed human to me!

As a brother Turk, I always loved and respected Pakistani people and their culture. :pakistan: But don't you think it's fair enough, I mean we all are muslims and the others are mature people and we know how behave to a sister and a brother? :moil: No offence thought brother. :)
i have to be protective!
youll thnk im crazy if i say she is the only person i trust just coz she talked and seemed human to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Arsenal ? :blink:

Those pretty little ballerinas ! :hitwall:

Arsenal
Giroud 64′Walcott 67′

Liverpool 2
Suarez 5′Henderson 60

:hitwall: How did you squander a two goal lead?

But seriously, why don't you join the national team? If they win the South Asian cup or whatever, it would give me more pride then if Arsenal won the premiership.

Is that what hurts you??

Okay I will do a great sacrifice for you!!

Send me all the money.. Let that burden be mine :angel:

Then go out and meet some people :D.. Simple as that!!

na yar, u thnk im a joke! Nice talking to you bro :cheers:

i have to be protective!

trust me, I'm right. Well, so what do I seem to you man!

Arsenal
Giroud 64′Walcott 67′

Liverpool 2
Suarez 5′Henderson 60

:hitwall: How did you squander a two goal lead?

But seriously, why don't you join the national team? If they win the South Asian cup or whatever, it would give me more pride then if Arsenal won the premiership.

Dunno how that happens its football - One second & you're done for ! :blink:

Why don't 'I', as in Me, ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom