What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@seiko i hate actual people in my life! The two most important connctions in my life our
1.signal frm brain to heart to pump blood
2.net signals to naswar corner

Rest just sucks

was he ever ok?:undecided:

Nope!
I was a robot a month ago! My parents only gave me knwlege of input,output, %efficiency!
But now i follow my heart and emotions on naswar corner!
Words of my sis @Talon are therapy to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
@seiko i hate actual people in my life! The two most important connctions in my life our
1.signal frm brain to heart to pump blood
2.net signals to naswar corner

Rest just sucks

Sorry yaar!! I think you have a fucked up life!!

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=143754" target="_blank">Marshmallow</a></u> thats my way of saying i like u :rofl:
i dont hate,fight maximum tease!
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=143754" target="_blank">Marshmallow</a></u> thats my way of saying i like u :rofl:
i dont hate,fight maximum tease!
so sweet...

As a brother Turk, I always loved and respected Pakistani people and their culture. :pakistan: But don't you think it's fair enough, I mean we all are muslims and the others are mature people and we know how behave to a sister and a brother? :moil: No offence thought brother. :)

Nope!
I was a robot a month ago! My parents only gave me knwlege of input,output, %efficiency!
But now i follow my heart and emotions on naswar corner!
Words of my sis @Talon are therapy to me!

Its not going to end up well :disagree:

As a brother Turk, I always loved and respected Pakistani people and their culture. :pakistan: But don't you think it's fair enough, I mean we all are muslims and the others are mature people and we know how behave to a sister and a brother? :moil: No offence thought brother. :)

Its naswar corner. They just joke around here. No one is messing with Marsha.

Its not going to end up well :disagree:

Is @alpha1cavalier supposed to be scared of @Talon. Watcha do talon?

Is this you talon?:
:mamba:

Its naswar corner. They just joke around here. No one is messing with Marsha.

Is @alpha1cavalier supposed to be scared of @Talon. Watcha do talon?

Is this you talon?:
:mamba:

I know it's more than joke ;). It's not just for Marsha and Talon. It's for every female member of our forum. My brother's behaviours seem over protective for me which can cause serious problems for him in near future.

@Redbull : Any visit to football matches lately ? :what:

No sir, fell out of love with my team(Arsenal) about around 2010, which was the last match I went to see against Fulham, finished 4-0. Don't even watch them on TV anymore.

I watch champions league, or any Barcelona game when I get the chance though.:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom