What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
y nw wat happened?:undecided: has anyone again called Emma a cow?
smileys-cow-896448.gif
I only like
EMMA because if you add "B"
it is equal to me=
EMMAD
Yar u knw emma was just a joke!
I talk to people in naswar corner more than anyone in my real life! it isnt remotley normal right doc! @S.U.R.B.

Last edited by a moderator:
@alpha1cavalier

is it coz da girl who is gettin married,u had a crush on her n wantd to marry her but she choze someone else n nw u r heartbroken n then u went on dat tomb hahaha:undecided:

no offence:cheesy:

What happened to you , friend ? :what:

yar many things! Many people in naswar corner know! :suicide:
@Armstrong im gonna make a thread about it tommorow first gotta load them on FB!
@Hyperion
btw Naswar corner is better than Facebook!

wat is da prob wid ya? :angry: go n enjoy da weddin :angry: y is dat so hard for nw? tell me!:hitwall:

yar my uncles and parents are too busy asking my marks[not bad though] they want me to be a doctor or smthng they consider good and they think im a Robot like them! But i want to be a human! U knw flesh and blood"
I dont have a big sis to share some probs and felings so i made @Talon my sis! :cheers:

yar my uncles and parents are too busy asking my marks[not bad though] they want me to be a doctor or smthng they consider good and they think im a Robot like them! But i want to be a human! U knw flesh and blood"
I dont have a big sis to share some probs and felings so i made @Talon my sis! :cheers:

dis is a da prob wid every student,so wats da big deal? u kno hw strict my mother is?:whistle:

Just watching a Pakistani film. Hero jumped off a helicopter onto a sand berm... :what:

I'm sure girls would go crazy. Wow.

Look at my expression of patriotism. I seriously watch this stuff.

Dude I was having a hypothetical conversation I'm not married & won't be for another 10-15 years ! :blink:

You're that young. How old are you? 8? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom