What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: ... That would be heart breaking ! :D

Then honestly I have no clue what could possibly bother you other than the situation of the country ! :)

Am I seeing patterns of suicidal ideation here ? :what:

i am worried abt that too actually i wanted to turn to religion but what should i become!
Barelvi!deobandi,hanbli.shafi,maliki,twelver,fiver, shia or blah blah?

Then honestly I have no clue what could possibly bother you other than the situation of the country ! :)

i am worried abt that too actually i wanted to turn to religion but what should i become!
And people suggest me ways to commit suicide! Every door is closed for me!

Try being a human , that should do ! :) After that , a Muslim who holds no association with no man made sects !

Who suggest you to commit suicide ? :what:

dis is a da prob wid every student,so wats da big deal? u kno hw strict my mother is?:whistle:

i told u nothing right now i just told u 1% !
I never went out with my friends! Never ever my parents though i was a human! No hugs,kisses! They are robots but i want to be human!

@alpha1cavalier

thora sa drama kuro(like i do:whistle:) if u dun wanna b a Doctor n wanna join som other profession...thy will listen to u in da end!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another, this is the hero of the film... just look at his face at 16:08:

:rofl: :rofl: Sorry guys won't check thanks and qoutes-taking it easy with replies-maybe later will reply.

i told u nothing right now i just told u 1% !
I never went out with my friends! Never ever my parents though i was a human! No hugs,kisses! They are robots but i want to be human!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

images

@alpha1cavalier

thora sa drama kuro(like i do:whistle:) if u dun wanna b a Doctor n wanna join som other profession...thy will listen to u in da end!

they will kick me out of the house!
There is no such thing as drama in my home im only a emotionless robot to them which is Programed to do anything!
@Secur people will call me a heretic if i dont believe in sects!
@haviZsultan religious extremism didnt turn me into an atheist but i think door of religion have closed on me!

Every door is closed for me!

Or you think , it is ! Whilst its not ... :) So calm down and relax , smoke if you do , clear your mind and think clearly about your aims and ambitions in your life ...

Oh and one thing I taught myself when I briefly suffered from minor depression at the age of 14 is to not give a damn about what people have to say or feel about me !

Nobody can possibly die of the " regular sedatives " that people in love regularly use to try to kill themselves and yet wake up in emergency after 8 hours and embarrass themselves in front of their families ... :P

@Secur people will call me a heretic if i dont believe in sects!

@haviZsultan religious extremism didnt turn me into an atheist but i think door of religion have closed on me!

Why do you care what people will call you ?

How can the doors of religion be closed on you ? Are you taking some damn fundos too seriously now a days , friend ?

@Marshmallow they can afford a super computer for me but i have to smuggle ths phone out of my parents room just for naswar corner which is keeping me alive or else i would have taken a cyanide pill just like @Mirzay suggested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom