What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't send a text! iPhone shows message sending failure,can't dial any numbers try to check balance in the sim,it shows you are temporarily blocked.
Anyone knows what the fk this problem is??i can call my numb from the landline

kiya rehman uncle ap k pass transfer hogye hain :confused:

if u dont trust me its Ok! I never got trusted in my life! so im used to it! :suicide:

post reported! :butcher:

wen u steal their phone,hwcome thy dun know abt it coz u use ur phone to log in here for long hours?

liar! :angry:

stealin is bad btw!:whistle:

Mate , I am not really asking you to smoke in front of your parents , even though something tells me that you do , restriction on a child/adolescent only makes him more rebellious or worse ... What is wrong with them ? Do you have siblings ?

Oh cmon mate ! That is no reason to avoid meat honestly ... You know what I hate most , that you cant get help when I think you seriously need some ... Cant you go abroad for studies ?

im pretty much basics in my studies now!
Im an army brat! I live in a walled colony where i will have to show paremt id after 10 in summer and 9 in winter for exit and entrance!

im pretty much basics in my studies now!
Im an army brat! I live in a walled colony where i will have to show paremt id after 10 in summer and 9 in winter for exit and entrance!

I see ... Can I assume Intermediate level at least ?

Good to hear ! Some rejection of authority , I see it is ...

Couldn't agree more. Those are the exact reasons I didn't get married. Yara, lekin tumhain lark kay saath rehnay say to koi nahin rok raha? I have always been with someone since I was 17. So do what I did. Have a girl friend till you are 34 - 35, get an education, create businesses, travel the world, have fun. However, do it with a companion. It's way more satisfying than doing all that fun stuff alone. :enjoy:

@Hyperion hes making some funny allusions towards my tools not being up to the task ! :angry: :rofl:

Dude I've seen so many marriages gone bad & so many of my cousins & elders who were brimming with dreams & wants & a few years into their marriage they settled for the mundane. I don't want to end up like that ! I don't want to work twice as hard for a boss whose rotten guts I hate so that I can get a pay increase because the ever rising bills now that I have to take care of two are making me edgy & do this all over again over & over & over again because then you've got the kids & more expenses till maybe 20 years down the lane I end up realizing - Yaaar mein tou eik human ATM machine hiii bannn kar reh giyaa thaaa.....sure I had the love from my family but all that I had dreamed about I never achieved an iota of it because of commitments & compromises !

I'd rather spend an entire year back packing through Asia, sleeping on the road side, eating from the dirtiest kiosks along the way & doing all the things I want to do before I settle down to a life that is monotonous, materialistic & stifling ! I just want to live before I do that.

Nah mate I can't even contemplate marriage that soon ! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
wen u steal their phone,hwcome thy dun know abt it coz u use ur phone to log in here for long hours?

liar! :angry:

stealin is bad btw!:whistle:

at night when everyone is sleeping! And in evening dant bardasht kar lata hun!
Did i ever log at 2pm when my dads in office ask webby! And stop jumping to conclusions!

im cravin for m&m nw as i juz had them in my mind mins ago:smitten:

mmpeanut.jpg

Guy kills himself... the other guy says ina illahay ina illahe rajioun (in the movie: It's godfather)...

Its all catchy dialogue... storyline don't look bad really. Is one of the better films.

Couldn't agree more. Those are the exact reasons I didn't get married. Yara, lekin tumhain lark kay saath rehnay say to koi nahin rok raha? I have always been with someone since I was 17. So do what I did. Have a girl friend till you are 34 - 35, get an education, create businesses, travel the world, have fun. However, do it with a companion. It's way more satisfying than doing all that fun stuff alone. :enjoy:

I know your reasons for misleading others , Infidels ! ... :D Always do it with a companion , I see where you are getting at ... But friend , we live in Republic de Islamic Pakistan while you are free to try everything that sort in Turkiye ... :rofl: If you were to write this post a little longer , would you have included " keep changing them " comment ? :P

doesn't matter, if you have compliments what about planting c4 into your parents room.

i may sound like an idiot but i want to plant a fusion device though!

doesn't matter, if you have compliments what about planting c4 into your parents room.

i may sound like an idiot but i want to plant a nuclear fusion device though!

Did i ever log at 2pm when my dads in office ask webby! And stop jumping to conclusions!

Dear , he's only joking ... You are just too emotional :)

i may sound like an idiot but i want to plant a fusion device though!

Imagine the fallout , why risk others and especially yourself ? When a plastic explosive can do the trick ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom