What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another, this is the hero of the film... just look at his face at 16:08:

:rofl: :rofl: Sorry guys won't check thanks and qoutes-taking it easy with replies-maybe later will reply.

Check out 26:15... looks like Machette... :D When did I watch that movie? It had that prison break guy too.

God I watch a movie after an year or 2 maybe and I watch this??? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow they can afford a super computer for me but i have to smuggle ths phone out of my parents room just for naswar corner which is keeping me alive or else i would have taken a cyanide pill just like @Mirzay suggested!

You aren't allowed to use a PC ? Do you actually live with crazy academics ( no offense meant ) ?

@Marshmallow they can afford a super computer for me but i have to smuggle ths phone out of my parents room just for naswar corner which is keeping me alive or else i would have taken a cyanide pill just like @Mirzay suggested!

umm:what::what:

@alpha1cavalier

u r jokin right?:what: or juz makin up a story juz to fool us or entertain us?:angry:

i am worried abt that too actually i wanted to turn to religion but what should i become!
Barelvi!deobandi,hanbli.shafi,maliki,twelver,fiver, shia or blah blah?
And people suggest me ways to commit suicide! Every door is closed for me!

i told u nothing right now i just told u 1% !
I never went out with my friends! Never ever my parents though i was a human! No hugs,kisses! They are robots but i want to be human!
TrY this .... Bachnay ka koi chance nhi
hand-gun-pistol-bullets.jpg

I can't send a text! iPhone shows message sending failure,can't dial any numbers try to check balance in the sim,it shows you are temporarily blocked.
Anyone knows what the fk this problem is??i can call my numb from the landline

Or you think , it is ! Whilst its not ... :) So calm down and relax , smoke if you do , clear your mind and think clearly about your aims and ambitions in your life ...

Oh and one thing I taught myself when I briefly suffered from minor depression at the age of 14 is to not give a damn about what people have to say or feel about me !

Nobody can possibly die of the " regular sedatives " that people in love regularly use to try to kill themselves and yet wake up in emergency after 8 hours and embarrass themselves in front of their families ... :P

Why do you care what people will call you ?

How can the doors of religion be closed on you ? Are you taking some damn fundos too seriously now a days , friend ?

im a teen though! And my parents would kill me 10 times if they see me near a ciggarette!
They dont even let me go out with friends to eat a burger!
Although im a veg now bcoz meat reminds me of my dead cat which i loved more than humans! My mum does force feeds me chicken though!

they will kick me out of the house!
There is no such thing as drama in my home im only a emotionless robot to them which is Programed to do anything!
@Secur people will call me a heretic if i dont believe in sects!
@haviZsultan religious extremism didnt turn me into an atheist but i think door of religion have closed on me!

No bachay they will not kick u out ..........talk to them i told u no one can more loyal to u as ur parents are ....

and who said to u that door of religion have closed to u :undecided:

im a teen though! And my parents would kill me 10 times if they see me near a ciggarette!
They dont even let me go out with friends to eat a burger!
Although im a veg now bcoz meat reminds me of my dead cat which i loved more than humans! My mum does force feeds me chicken though!

Mate , I am not really asking you to smoke in front of your parents , even though something tells me that you do , restriction on a child/adolescent only makes him more rebellious or worse ... What is wrong with them ? Do you have siblings ?

Oh cmon mate ! That is no reason to avoid meat honestly ... You know what I hate most , that you cant get help when I think you seriously need some ... Cant you go abroad for studies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom