What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIRJEE, Naswarabad mey hum PYAAR batatey hai, infraction nahi :angel:

Yahan Pyaar Maango, Pyaar Milega
Infraction Maango, toh Double Pyaar Milega :angel:

BTW, Infraction sey yaad aya, @Hyperion @Talon @seiko & others, what are your warning & infraction counts, Just Curious :)

so far , I have not gotten any warning or infraction :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The only difference is the size. Mothi is smaller compared to Lobya. Secondly, Mothi has small spots on it. Both are red kidney shaped. I need to find a pic.........

Nah man...I am pretty sure both are same. Red kidney like beans, hard when uncooked, have a sweetish taste.

BTW, Infraction sey yaad aya, @Hyperion @Talon @seiko & others, what are your warning & infraction counts, Just Curious :)

Myne is 1 infraction (from great OSCAR, but i deserved it) & 2 warnings (both from Webby, one for calling Aunty as Aunty many times over :lol:)

One infraction from Awesome.

I copy pasted one Joe Shearer post from one thread to anothers..

Asim told it was low quality stuff :rofl:

Warning was from @nuclearpak for using f word in a post..

And @Cherokee seems obsessed with KALA-ness! :blink:

I too like black beauties :D

Very few..... mostly for trolling Arabs and Iranians and using extremely sarcastic remarks.... Some of them posts were so harsh and contained so much truth that they even made me weep :rofl:

But this was all before NaswarCorner. Then I found a way to vent and manage my anger with performing yoga with two chondeez of Naswar. :D

SIRJEE, Naswarabad mey hum PYAAR batatey hai, infraction nahi :angel:

Yahan Pyaar Maango, Pyaar Milega
Infraction Maango, toh Double Pyaar Milega :angel:

Myne is 1 infraction (from great OSCAR, but i deserved it) & 2 warnings (both from Webby, one for calling Aunty as Aunty many times over :lol:)

Bhawawawawawwawawawwawawawwawawawawawawa :rofl:

Ok, on topic: Dude, I don't understand what's written in your signature, however, I do hope it's decent...

@Hyperion something about Quran :blink:

@Cherokee wanna be a Muslim!!! :woot: :enjoy:

I like Mysticism , weather its sufism , Kabbalism , Taoism etc . and people like bulleh shah are sort of heavyweights of philosophy, i like to read and ponder along with rumi , the great khalil gibran and many chinese and greek philosophers .

Very few..... mostly for trolling Arabs and Iranians and using extremely sarcastic remarks.... Some of them posts were so harsh and contained so much truth that they even made me weep :rofl:

But this was all before NaswarCorner. Then I found a way to vent and manage my anger with performing yoga with two chondeez of Naswar. :D

call me when go to Iranian threads :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom