What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know wt it is....:enjoy:

Yaar I was kidding.. But I do wanna know how you enjoyed with the popcorn ;)

t6ecut.jpg
[/IMG]

oh ok Lobia yani red beans- living abroad has his own disadvantages- :D-

Well we call it Mothi ki daal.

Lobia kind of sounds weird to me.

I've only known of the low use of Mothi ki daal after coming here, where people don't know what is Mothi ki daal!!!

Somebody told me that Kashmiris call it mothi ki daal

[MENTION=142438]

the word 3rd world is no longer used in WEST except when in a heated argument between 1 who has no knowledge....

Thanks for educating me. Miss Europe.it was u who had mentioned long lists of complains etc etc NOT me.......
So im right when i compare yr european standards with our poor country's off course third world country's.
PS im not a european nor it is worth mentioning us that either u use that term in West nor not any more!!!
As we r too stupid n ignorant to understand that!!:D
There is a difference between ACCEPTING DIFFERENT OPINIONS and throwing your problems or creating them and crying about them!
Sure it is keeping yr previous posts in mind.:tup:
there is really a difference in rather i should say as UNDERSTANDS SOMEONES PROBLEMS N BECOMING PART OF THE SOLUTION THEN COMPLAINING SITTING IN THE COMFORT STANDARDS OF WEST.
BTW thats why i had done a mistake suggesting u the same.:lol:

1st you said it is my country now our and your ban giyea?! :blink:
Yes i did because i had a wrong understanding about that u exactly think about the very country u were born in.
But i guess im clear now in this matter. and like i had mentioned in the same post ''then u say ''Pakistanis are incapable of accepting a difference'' when i had read this i was like u r also one of same n u were born in this very country too. Now when problems come how easily u make yrself separate from us''

I guess this is enough to make u understand why now i refer to u as ''U"" and we as ""us'' now.
Let me make 1 thing straight I have no HOUSE OR LUXURIOUS mahal in Pak! When we go there we stay at my mamoo's place or my dada's house! NEVER at our own house because the 1 house my dad bought, both his sisters nay apna bana liyea while ami wanted to make it a madrassah for those who wanted to learn Islam!!! SO PLEASE do not judge me when you know NOTHING about me!
Respect for yr family.

i was taking in a general way as what u westerns do in our country and u yrself project yrselves as an ATM Machine. Just like u were saying n taking us Pakistanis in general terms like ''''Pakistanis are incapable of accepting a difference''
Im doing the same............

typical assumptions! Without knowing the full story...THIS is what I do not like about Pakistani society! They can not accept ideas ON TOP of their HORRIBLE habit of passing judgement based on THEIR assumptions (never on reality!)

in this post too yr sidelining yr self from rest of Pak natives who happens to be living in the very country which u left 25 years ago.:enjoy:
I have been out of Pakistan for ALMOST 25 yrs now! YET I have a green passport which makes customs screen me twice but because I know I am legal and have done nothing wrong PLUS believe in ALLAH to pull me out if anything goes haywire I am always calm!

2ndly, STOP passing judgements!
i wont.........but i do represent the people living in this country n their side of story.
So u dont judge us first then we dont judge u.
But
i guess as u have mentally accepted yr adopted land atleast thats the impression im getting from yr posts about yr impression of our country.
Now i guess u should get yr Brit passport too.:tup:
Or atleast stop these excuses will u. Every European i meet who has been living there for some time gives the same passport excuse, but i tell them that its time now u should stop talks and start delivering yr own country that u designate as yours. With out this yr of no value for the very country whose Green passport u carry.

I mean carrying passport n keep telling yrelf that yr part of that country when in the other hand u dont live there nor u feel its worth to give yr services there and then u have long list of complains of its people n its society is sheer hypocrisy no offence please.
My dad owns 1 whole commercial building which has 3 shops, 3 offices and 1 house attached to the back...BUT he bought it because the owner was selling it which would have costed my dada his shop! SO dad bought the whole building to save his family! They pay us rent which has been the same as it was 12 yrs back! and all the rent is put back into maintaining the building!

We had a plot which abu built 2 rooms, 1 bathroom, 1 kitchen and a small living room for a bachelor and my chachas took charge of putting it on rent, abu even said it is fine if the rent is low, we rented it to some idiot who opened an office there and we were fined for no license was obtained and on residential land you can not open a commercial house! and all the notices the guy kept in his house when he emptied it! IT WAS SEALED by the govt! How stupid can a govt be to send all the notices to HIM AND NOT OUR dada's address?! and then FINE US?
i remember my maths teacher tell us(our class)an example of people r ignorant.........

He used to tell us that if i hang my picture in the Chowk n write under it that come one by one n point out the mistakes in the picture, then approx everybody will come n will point out mistakes on others n their work. Like someone will point out the nose as its too fat, some will encircle lips, some will say that the angle from where the picture is taken is totally wrong n will reject the whole picture.
Then next day again if i put the same picture in the same place n just write under it that now come n correct these mistakes, then even nobody will come even with in 100 yards of that Chowk!!!.

Moral of the Story is that everybody likes to point out all the hue n cry but nobody likes to become part of the solution.

There r many complains even i have from my country but at-least we r hanging in there n making ourselves n our education as an example for other to learn n inspire.......So that our Country becomes viable state!!!!!.

We educated people need to become part of the Solution not problems!!!!!!

This country n its people need us n our services then any other foreign country no matter how many years we live there.
If we also start complaining and leave it as it is then who will change this Country!!!!
Actually i feel the fault is ours as we leave our country on the mercy of those literate people, then thats why this corruption,injustice. etc etc.

PS The people who know me also consider me a Seedha Sadha man, who can very easily be fooled n played by others n a lot of people have done that with me too!!!!!

Still i chose to stay back n give my services for betterment of my people as much i can.....Because unlike other insensitive people i feel pain of my needy people who look up to people like me.

I have national thinking a Quomi Soach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom