What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason for me creating this thread was to promote peace and a retrieve of sort from other harsh(er) threads of PDF, where people bash each other on the basis of religion, nationality and caste!

So, if you really want to support the spirit of this thread, do something that you wouldn't do on any other thread of PDF. i.e............... :pop:

Yeah .......

Wanna discuss IVC with me.

Even if that 'happiness' is more hollow than the smiles on the facades of men who kill themselves at work for 'recognition' they do not need, for a 'wealth' that is anything but a boon, for wives who aren't 'companions' & a future that holds nothing but monotony of the same for them ?

:eek: MIDLIFE CRISIS! I went through that AFTER my BSc.!

Khan mein ne kahaaan auraat mein 'keeereii' nikalaiii ? I was only recording an observation of how 'exceptional' they used to be & we brought them to a level that is not befitting them ! We did it..I, you did it ! We're the ones to blame ! They fell from grace because of us...because of our continued oppression & objectification of them as mere sexual playthings to be used & discarded at will !

P.S I'm more fallible & flawed then all of you here combined consequently nor do I want a companion who is perfect ! I was talking about 'attributes' & not individuals !

P.P.S If I can get my point across sufficiently enough then know this - In 'imperfection' lies 'perfection' ! And this is not self-contradictory if you think about it !

we need conservative islamic society back ahmad trust me

they do ask jaat even in india even advertise it particularly.but agar jaat puch kar hi shaadi karni hai to pdhna likhna kyon.

Ye sab internet ki batay hay.Real World may Parhay likahy Log ye sab karty hay.

they do ask jaat even in india even advertise it particularly.but agar jaat puch kar hi shaadi karni hai to pdhna likhna kyon.

Ye sab internet ki batay hay.Real World may Parhay likahy Log ye sab karty hay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom