What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
And please guys stay on topic- you guys are way off-
Mod ban all the violaters-

The topic?- Naswar anyone?????-

The main reason for me creating this thread was to promote peace and a retrieve of sort from other harsh(er) threads of PDF, where people bash each other on the basis of religion, nationality and caste!

So, if you really want to support the spirit of this thread, do something that you wouldn't do on any other thread of PDF. i.e............... :pop:

I have strong reservations about any such description & I believe so do others but as it so happens we didn't give him an 'infraction' so kindly take it up with Aero if need be !

Lol- we discuss alot of many other things which we dont actually do here-
Anyway hope you find that pure mashraqi lerki- ;)-

Nahiiiiiiiiin... kidher ja rahay ho? Wait for Pinky, she'll crack a couple of jokes to make you happy! :D

Assi joker lagri houn?

Armstrong is one of those people, that even if he had a sports car, a mansion, and a trophy wife would still not be happy.
Na shukera! Wait till Zarvan hears about this 1!

You will not understand in which context i'm asking. Though when you will marry, first thing they will ask you about your caste.
they do ask jaat even in india even advertise it particularly.but agar jaat puch kar hi shaadi karni hai to pdhna likhna kyon.

Thats exactly the kind of hell that I'm talking about ! That pomp, that pretension is stifling to the point of torture ! There has to be a purpose in life that extends beyond 'buying stuff' & then feeling happy & useful about it !

Tasbee lay ker jaanamaz par bhath kay ALLAH ALLAH ker ;)

Then it will hit you!

Close enough is not good enough.

What I meant was that for Adam a woman was created by the God. Adam was prophet.

For Ahmed a woman would be created but as it is created for humans.

Insaan khata ka putla hota hai. Har insaan mein khata hoti hai.

Aurat mein bhi aur mard mein bhi.

If you learn to live with the weaknesses of your friends or companions, you will always be comfortable.

If you want to become a prophet so that you get everything flawless - you are late by about 1800 years.

Khan mein ne kahaaan auraat mein 'keeereii' nikalaiii ? I was only recording an observation of how 'exceptional' they used to be & we brought them to a level that is not befitting them ! We did it..I, you did it ! We're the ones to blame ! They fell from grace because of us...because of our continued oppression & objectification of them as mere sexual playthings to be used & discarded at will !

P.S I'm more fallible & flawed then all of you here combined consequently nor do I want a companion who is perfect ! I was talking about 'attributes' & not individuals !

P.P.S If I can get my point across sufficiently enough then know this - In 'imperfection' lies 'perfection' ! And this is not self-contradictory if you think about it !

First off, wtf is it? In your own words..

Awww sarcasm- first one-

The main reason for me creating this thread was to promote peace and a retrieve of sort from other harsh(er) threads of PDF, where people bash each other on the basis of religion, nationality and caste!

So, if you really want to support the spirit of this thread, do something that you wouldn't do on any other thread of PDF. i.e............... :pop:

And another casuality-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom