What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to perfect the women of today. Start marrying them at early stage. By Globalizing the world, it effected the women of today. No body want to remain single in their Teens and by the time they get mature, they depend on one person until their marriage occur and that's the dilemma of 99 percent girls in Pakistan.... They want to taste the "LADOO" before marriage.

Oh bhai...mine is not a lust for the 'ladoo' as you put it ! Its something else.

I wish i payed attention in biology now.:hitwall:
Dude, do you think that biology would solve it? If man ever understood woman kind, we would have the magic formula written on caves, the Egyptian, the Mayans would have written about it.

There is NO WAY to quantify the affects of Estrogen! :P

Dude, that really is quite a despicable word ! So please...yaaraa don't use it !

Hi-
While speaking is english the first or second swear word that usualy comes out translates to the same meaning- does the language reduces the explicit meaning?-

Hi-
While speaking is english the first or second swear word that usualy comes out translates to the same meaning- does the language reduces the explicit meaning?-

Swear words are just used as intensifiers..that was anything but such a thing !

Dude, do you think that biology would solve it? If man ever understood woman kind, we would have the magic formula written on caves, the Egyptian, the Mayans would have written about it.

There is NO WAY to quantify the affects of Estrogen! :P

I see, I guess those civilisations didn't have naswar then.:azn:

banday musalman ho jaande c tab bhi jaat-paat de chakkaran vich pade rahande c.

You will not understand in which context i'm asking. Though when you will marry, first thing they will ask you about your caste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom