What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, now I'm worried. Go check your T levels, and take some vitamins and minerals. When I'm happy, joyous, mental, lethargic, crazy, moronic, murderous, worried, sad, petrified: one thing is common in me, that I want to date women (that's to put it mildly). :D

What's up with you? :blink:

High level of testosterone is also not too healthy! :P

Yeh tum dooonoo nei isss kakaii ko tubbb tukkk nahin bakshnaaa jubb tukk yeh khudd aaa kar na pheentii lagaiii tumhein ! :angry:

Duh ..........

scale.php

Oh Christ man...there isn't anything wrong with me physiologically; If anything my libido has been at the highest ever ! I just don't like that anymore; that companionship thing...solitude is so much better ! Plus I find women the most pretentious of the two genders ! We're uncouth & uncultured, they're pomp & pretension epitomized ! And this is not to say that there aren't some extraordinarily wonderful things about them but that these two things are so 'asphyxiating' for me that none of the others matter to me on a personal level.

:blink: Whao which dictionary are you using?? Microsoft word Synonyms?

Dude, I am just trying to avoid the topic! Samjha karo kabhi kabhi, aqal mand ko ishara kaffi hotta hai! :P

I bet, even ticker got it!

Yoda says, where I was, to do, about? :blink:

Learn you're place padwan ! He might be a crazy arsed midget with hair coming out of his mule-like ears & a color greener than grass's because of one to many puriiis (packets) of naswar but he is still Master Yoda to you ! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom