What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowling is a SHE

Christopher is ok....

I cant read much urdu :oops:

Did you even chew? Itni jaldi jumo kha liyea? :blink:

I never knew it was a she... I used to read her goosebumps series as a kid. I heard NM browne was a she too. The one who wrote Arche novels. (Just checked she is a she) But have no clue when they hide first letters of the name with J's and K's

They aren't urdu. I can't read urdu well either. Mohsin Hamid wrote moth smoke

@Talon
today u and everyone is reminding of this movie
SIXTH SENSE
74f7bfde6filight1.jpg1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I never knew it was a she... I used to read her goosebumps series as a kid. I heard NM browne was a she too. The one who wrote Arche novels. (Just checked she is a she) But have no clue when they hide first letters of the name with J's and K's

They aren't urdu. I can't read urdu well either. Mohsin Hamid wrote moth smoke

Goosebumps were R.L.STEIN woh bhi acha hai...that is HE :D

@Talon
today u and everyone is reminding of this movie
SIXTH SENSE
74f7bfde6filight1.jpg1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Goosebumps were R.L.STEIN woh bhi acha hai...that is HE :D

Thanks. I have stayed away from non-Pakistani fiction for 2 years at least-maybe even 5. Sorry for sounding like an idiot.

But have read most at some point in time. I used to read fantasy, science fiction, thrill, lots of others. Belgariad series fully read and might be the only storyline I remember. Now I read ***** stuff and other journals and political stuff

Thanks. I have stayed away from non-Pakistani fiction for 2 years at least-maybe even 5. Sorry for sounding like an idiot.

But have read most at some point in time. I used to read fantasy, science fiction, thrill, lots of others. Belgariad series fully read and might be the only storyline I remember. Now I read ***** stuff and other journals and political stuff

No prob I dont remember most of the authors because I DO NOT read based on authors nor do i have the habit of even checking the authors

You ok?

sorry to hear that! :blink:

I meant the last time I was on PDF sillyyyyy...

Will stick till dinner time... btw others seem to have unlimited time. I am sick anyway so can spend hours on the net. What bout everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom