What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@haviZsultan what is right wing and whats left wing in pakistani politcs?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going on serious threads, you guys have too much time to waste here.

Annoying when no one reads your posts there. I hate it man. No one reads my posts. :cray:

Im going on serious threads, you guys have too much time to waste here.

Annoying when no one reads your posts there. I hate it man. No one reads my posts. :cray:

I meant the last time I was on PDF sillyyyyy...

Will stick till dinner time... btw others seem to have unlimited time. I am sick anyway so can spend hours on the net. What bout everyone else.
@haviZsultan

addiction and time pass :D

@haviZsultan what is right wing and whats left wing in pakistani politcs?

I don't know. We nationalists use the term in different way. Traditionally left is liberal and secular leaning maybe communist groups with limited backing. Right is basically the majorities voice. That is in politics. Not sure though.

Errr...make it a little short otherwise they think you are trolling or usually dont have THAT much time for 1 post!

What you should do is put bits of your answers....if they like it they will ask for more details if they just wanna bark their language then no one will read it even if it is 1 line!

Finally Barcelona found out where Wales is :D

Lets hope I get admission! :P

I ordered a chicken Pizza, I dont like beef!

Have you seen A pakistani who is adam khor??

Apart from Politicians they are Awam khor

kahan soye ho bhai , havnt you seen few cases sometime back ........aired on news channels...bohat masoom ho bhai ap

kahan soye ho bhai , havnt you seen few cases sometime back ........aired on news channels...bohat masoom ho bhai ap

Yea i saw them!! People digging graves and Eating their sons and daughters! Its sick man!

Yea i saw them!! People digging graves and Eating their sons and daughters! Its sick man!

to be honest i have no hopes in this nation whatsoever may it be military or civilians..... i joined this forum as a defence enthusiast , searched searched commented commented alot........... even my dean told me hey why you dont join political sciences or affairs instead of business ...lol ....but certain incidents have made me loose my hope and interest ...i left this forum for almost a year ...then came back ...hardly go in serious sections ........

i daily see this nation during my journey and every day i many times say to my self heck this nation including me doesnot deserve anything ......

@Mani2020 happend to me too!
But pakistan isnt just a state! U knw what i mean!
Read your sig.
.:cheers:
i believe in pakistan more than myself

@S.U.R.B. @nuclearpak ki eye par dard hora tha...he was asking remedy :P

I had half the mind to recommend him desi medicine of some Africans...I think they put a bit of their urine on it....no idea how that is supposed to help :blink:

waysay @S.U.R.B. yeh Asians ko gas kiyun itni hoti hai?

@S.U.R.B. @nuclearpak ki eye par dard hora tha...he was asking remedy :P

I had half the mind to recommend him desi medicine of some Africans...I think they put a bit of their urine on it....no idea how that is supposed to help :blink:

Chulo kawado karwado ban ub mughe.....:lol:(JK)
Urine ke ilawa med pata challein to mughe bhe batana bhaiii:mamba:, Africans rock!
Africa mein lab kholne ka irada haee wese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom