What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon
maybe 'gas' has something to do with spicy food! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
no one can change this nation even if its imran khan or who so ever but only a miracle or the people themselves ...

changes dont come in 4-5 years it takes centuries ......

Honest people in Parliament to run the country It Can take - 5-10 Years only! to change the fate of Pakistan!

Errr...make it a little short otherwise they think you are trolling or usually dont have THAT much time for 1 post!

What you should do is put bits of your answers....if they like it they will ask for more details if they just wanna bark their language then no one will read it even if it is 1 line!

Finally Barcelona found out where Wales is :D

Lets hope I get admission! :P
wales,australia??:what:

@Mani2020
'pakistan' the mere name and ideology is a miracle!
God wont leave pakistan!
:cheers:

I don't like the navy. I used to live it! If you mean the match we talked yesterday, no. If there's sth. that I don't know ?

Honest people in Parliament to run the country It Can take - 5-10 Years only! to change the fate of Pakistan!

no my frnd true change comes with changing everything ...structure, system, people

you cant design, implement and adopt system in span of few years ......it takes time to turn crowd into a nation ...it takes time to change people .... the behavior they are undertaking since they are born...is not easy to change in few years....as i say i hate emotions ...so like most i would not yell around or chant around imran khan's name....although i would vote for him ...

@Talon what project are u working on!
@S.U.R.B. Any medicine for paranoia?
And yeah i dont like light! Anything wrong?

Chris Gayle was on 27 (29 balls)... This is what happened to his next 20 balls: 4, 1, 4, 6, 1, 6, 6, 2, 6, 6, 4, 6, 6, 6, 6, 2, 1, 1, 6, 6

15 minutes later - Gayle 114 (51 balls)

:rofl: :rofl:

no my frnd true change comes with changing everything ...structure, system, people

you cant design, implement and adopt system in span of few years ......it takes time to turn crowd into a nation ...it takes time to change people .... the behavior they are undertaking since they are born...is not easy to change in few years....as i say i hate emotions ...so like most i would not yell around or chant around imran khan's name....although i would vote for him ...

Im glad you would Vote for Him, Choose the most sensible person from all others.The system is already there, but the people who run the system were all corrupt so they made changes to it so it can suit them and not the Poor people, so that they can do corruption and theres no one to hold them accountable. Honest people can change the system in 10-15 Years if not 5-10 years, its a slow process which involves Honest leadership which is concerned for its people and Nation and has the will to solve problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom