What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@S.U.R.B. @nuclearpak ki eye par dard hora tha...he was asking remedy :P

I had half the mind to recommend him desi medicine of some Africans...I think they put a bit of their urine on it....no idea how that is supposed to help :blink:

waysay @S.U.R.B. yeh Asians ko gas kiyun itni hoti hai?

@S.U.R.B. thanks day ker mujhay chup ker diyea? I wanted an answer?! :what: yeh Asians ko gas kiyun itni hoti hai?

Last edited by a moderator:
to be honest i have no hopes in this nation whatsoever may it be military or civilians..... i joined this forum as a defence enthusiast , searched searched commented commented alot........... even my dean told me hey why you dont join political sciences or affairs instead of business ...lol ....but certain incidents have made me loose my hope and interest ...i left this forum for almost a year ...then came back ...hardly go in serious sections ........

i daily see this nation during my journey and every day i many times say to my self heck this nation including me doesnot deserve anything ......

The Nation will change once we feel our responsibility Its not gonna be like this forever, people lack Education and basic facilities and And poverty is making them do things like This!! The only way to change our country is to vote for right people, I honestly believe That imran Khan can change Pakistan! to some extent maybe not like he will end problems like corruption and poverty in 90 days but Situation can improve From what it is now!

Chulo kawado karwado ban ub mughe.....:lol:(JK)
Urine ke ilawa med pata challein to mughe bhe batana bhaiii:mamba:, Africans rock!
Africa mein lab kholne ka irada haee wese?

Kiya khial hai? Khol lay ni chah hiyea! Use eucalyptus in everything and sell em! :D

@Mani2020 read my intro thread!
I consider it sin to doubt pakistan!
:cheers:
pray buddy!

Typical-Human-Thinking.png

Dr. @Talon aapi!
Whats happening in plant geneticr world?
What is your holy grail?

@Neptune i mean did u have a fight again on that thread?
Btw
dont u like navy?
@Talon i mean what is the greatest goal of plant genetics nowadays!

The Nation will change once we feel our responsibility Its not gonna be like this forever, people lack Education and basic facilities and And poverty is making them do things like This!! The only way to change our country is to vote for right people, I honestly believe That imran Khan can change Pakistan! to some extent maybe not like he will end problems like corruption and poverty in 90 days but Situation can improve From what it is now!

no one can change this nation even if its imran khan or who so ever but only a miracle or the people themselves ...

changes dont come in 4-5 years it takes centuries ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom