What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon
Maths+biology=hardy weinberg principle!
:rofl:
i feel like burning my book when i see this theorem!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon
Biology jokes!
darwin-monkey1.jpg

@Talon sis!
In our high school biology book there is an activity where we have to recognize the true father of a child lost in a nursery! :rofl: by DNA fingerprinting!
dnabasics2.JPG

@Talon
Maths+biology=hardy weinberg principle!
:rofl:
i feel like burning my book when i see this theorem!

true indeed.......xcept theorem everything in maths is awesome......when i was a sch0ol girl in every class i got hightest marks in maths and passing marks in science and sindhi :(

@S.U.R.B. Any medicine or therapy for paranoia?
And yeah i dont like light! Anything wrong? Plus i have likeness for voilent scenes and post martems! :cray:

Go outside and play.When i was of your age.I was very very nalaaaiq shtuduunt.

Playing in the ground was the only thing i could think of.:enjoy:

Make buddies ,play with them......do something physical yarr.Namaz parha karo if, you are a muslim it helps.

Tension lo ge to mani wala haal ho ga yarr.Look at his avatar....(just pulling his legs)

@Talon

to pehle bata dena tha na.....:lol: mein aese he rocket ijad karne or gas ka formula dhondne laga hua tha.:lol:

Chulo shahbash ub ache bachoon ke tarha pata karo ke stawberry pink kyon hote hee.:lol:

Go outside and play.When i was of your age.I was very very nalaaaiq shtuduunt.

Playing in the ground was the only thing i could think of.:enjoy:

Make buddies ,play with them......do something physical yarr.Namaz parha karo if, you are a muslim it helps.

Tension lo ge to mani wala haal ho ga yarr.Look at his avatar....(just pulling his legs)

@Talon

to pehle bata dena tha na.....:lol: mein aese he rocket ijad karne or gas ka formula dhondne laga hua tha.:lol:

Chulo shahbash ub ache bachoon ke tarha pata karo ke stawberry pink kyon hote hee.:lol:
@S.U.R.B. Yahan red bhi milti hain....and also yellow! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom