What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon now u are scaring me! Am i dead? Whos this person you have knwn for the last month??

Last edited by a moderator:
:astagh: :astagh:

Depends ....am sure many people will understand instead

i dont want to explain anything here .......coz the only thing you can come up with is laughing ............so better if not bothered about the issue ...........as many people already are getting wrong perception...and its really irritating .................uffffffffffff the last thing i can do is argue and let people perceive what they want to thus spoiling the image ......duh end of the story

@A.Rafay
@Hyperion
just watched crazy ,stupid ,love
emma-stone-read1-610x435.jpg

:smitten:
:smitten:
Emma-Stone-hairstyles.jpg

yaar tum yahee Dekh ke Apni life guzaro! Emma will relieve you from your troubles in life!

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont want to explain anything here .......coz the only thing you can come up with is laughing ............so better if not bothered about the issue ...........as many people already are getting wrong perception...and its really irritating .................uffffffffffff the last thing i can do is argue and let people perceive what they want to thus spoiling the image ......duh end of the story
:pop:

like this emoticon I was having chocolate pudding instead of popcorn....ab bolo?

fitay moun tera ...yar terey pas love k ilaway koi kam ha?

look i have told you i was comitted , we broke-up and after that its been 3 years and i have no NO intention of dating any girl or even indulging into any stuff ...tauba ................ bhai friendship cheaz ka kabhi naam suna ha ?lol

Lol. Was just kidding.

Hw is life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom