Status
Not open for further replies.
FFFifffteen Fffeb FFFriday!!!

Mickey%20Mouse%20and%20Donald%20Duck%20cartoon%20wallpaper%20480x720%20(34).jpg

:D (Pardon the splashes!) :D

@nuclearpak What sort of pain?

Which above part?

B/w the top of the eye and the eyebrow.

As long as I keep my head steady it is fine but sudden kind of movement and jerks bring sort of unpleasant ache.

It's in the left eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
@nuclearpak kya dekh liya aesa k ankh ma dard shuro hogaye :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
B/w the top of the eye and the eyebrow.

As long as I keep my head steady it is fine but sudden kind of movement and jerks bring sort of unpleasant ache.

It's in the left eye.

Flu? Sinusitis?!
check your eyesight
lack of some vitamin and mineral?
constipation? :enjoy:

:rofl: sorry couldnt stop laughing....

Look trusting is a strong word...For some it is earned and not given of freely PLUS what form of trust is expected in less than a month? Heck even a kitten doesnt trust anyone in that time!

ah again total wrong perception of the issue .............irk ......so hard to make someone understand .................................yukhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:no:

Nhn yar, aisa waisa to kuch nhn...shayed stadium ja kay kuch nazr ajaye agr kismat achi hui!!!

:astagh: :astagh:

ah again total wrong perception of the issue .............irk ......so hard to make someone understand .................................yukhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:no:

Depends ....am sure many people will understand instead

Ahem. Ahem. Like a misguided love airplane (paper) that lands at the wrong girls table?

:D

fitay moun tera ...yar terey pas love k ilaway koi kam ha?

look i have told you i was comitted , we broke-up and after that its been 3 years and i have no NO intention of dating any girl or even indulging into any stuff ...tauba ................ bhai friendship cheaz ka kabhi naam suna ha ?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom