What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF... It takes people a decade to be anywhere near their goals, and you are depressed in two years!

What's up, is it that time of the month? :angry:

Dude you know my goals...I was hoping to make significant progress up til now but I haven't done sh*t in the past 2-3 months because of PDF, work, studies & a whole lot of procrastination ! I feel like slapping myself till my face turns red because I've just wasted 6 good months for nothing !

Dude you know my goals...I was hoping to make significant progress up til now but I haven't done sh*t in the past 2-3 months because of PDF, work, studies & a whole lot of procrastination ! I feel like slapping myself till my face turns red because I've just wasted 6 good months for nothing !

Yara, sit on a proper chair, adjust it to proper height wrt the desk, get a nice foot rest. Put the laptop on the table, hold the book in your hand and read all the course work for ACCA, at the same time post comments. PDF actually calms me down, when I am bored from work!

I have been able to get 3X work out, since I joined PDF! :D

Yara, sit on a proper chair, adjust it to proper height wrt to the desk, get a nice foot rest. Put the laptop on the table, hold the book in your hand and read all the course work for ACCA, at the same time post comments. PDF actually calms me down, when I am bored from work!

Dude, I'm 22 & I have nothing to show for the past 3 years of my life ! Zilch...

Yara, sit on a proper chair, adjust it to proper height wrt the desk, get a nice foot rest. Put the laptop on the table, hold the book in your hand and read all the course work for ACCA, at the same time post comments. PDF actually calms me down, when I am bored from work!

What if you are bored of work?

Dude, I'm 22 & I have nothing to show for the past 3 years of my life ! Zilch...

Until I was 26, my total bank balance was USD60! You're a student, students are supposed to be DIRT POOR & CONFUSED! :P

What if you are bored of work?
Depends, in summer I swim crazy, and in winter I play squash!

Until I was 26, my total bank balance was USD60! You're a student, students are supposed to be DIRT POOR & CONFUSED! :P

Its not just about Bank Balances; I feel as if I'm not moving forward & my definition of 'forward' isn't what either my Parent's or the Society in general expects of me - Get a prestigious job that earns you a sh*t load of money & then start a family of your own ! There has to be something more to life than this ? In fact there was a time when I was a dreamer but now I'm becoming like the rest of the 'sheep'; I suppose reality has a tendency of being very ugly.

Its not just about Bank Balances; I feel as if I'm not moving forward & my definition of 'forward' is what either my Parent's or the Society in general expects of me - Get a prestigious job that earns you a sh*t load of money & then start a family of your own ! There has to be something more to life than this ? In fact there was a time when I was a dreamer but now I'm becoming like the rest of the 'sheep'; I suppose reality has a tendency of being very ugly.
Dude, I understand exactly what you are talking about. Sadly, our society ONLY works that way. Way out would require a great deal of sacrifice on your part, you'll have to say ADIOS to everyone you love, not contact them till you find out what you want out of life. Else, you'll be constantly and consistently blackmailed into settling for "next best thing". My advice, don't settle. Don't make such a big deal out of this pressure, speak to your parents when they give you examples for Dave, Suzie & Joe from the neighborhood --- tell them that you want something else!

Life shouldn't be about settling, no matter what! :drag:

Dude, I understand exactly what you are talking about. Sadly, our society ONLY works that way. Way out would require a great deal of sacrifice on your part, you'll have to say ADIOS to everyone you love, not contact them till you find out what you want out of life. Else, you'll be constantly and consistently blackmailed into settling for "next best thing". My advice, don't settle. Don't make such a big deal out of this pressure, speak to your parents when they give you examples for Dave, Suzie & Joe from the neighborhood --- tell them that you want something else!

Life shouldn't be about settling, no matter what! :drag:

Haha, the whole mera beta officer banega spiel.

Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom