What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people find happiness in the misery of others, while others find happiness in the happiness of others.

Even if that 'happiness' is more hollow than the smiles on the facades of men who kill themselves at work for 'recognition' they do not need, for a 'wealth' that is anything but a boon, for wives who aren't 'companions' & a future that holds nothing but monotony of the same for them ?

Dude, sometimes you kill me by pulling a 180! Who are you? :blink:

vendetta_07.jpg

Thats exactly the kind of hell that I'm talking about ! That pomp, that pretension is stifling to the point of torture ! There has to be a purpose in life that extends beyond 'buying stuff' & then feeling happy & useful about it !

It will come to you. When it does.

Contentment is not an easy thing to possess.

Even if that 'happiness' is more hollow than the smiles on the facades of men who kill themselves at work for 'recognition' they do not need, for a 'wealth' that is anything but a boon, for wives who aren't 'companions' & a future that holds nothing but monotony of the same for them ?

Humaray khoda nay sirif kisi kisi banday ko banaya hain jo apni khushi kurban karday dunya ki liyeh. Aur sirif woh banday akhaarat ki khushi masus kar sak thay hain.

Yes I've read it before...most beautiful as always ! Thankyou !

By the way have you had the pleasure of reading Henry David Thoreau or Ralph Waldo Emerson ?

Yes....... :)

Some people find happiness in the misery of others, while others find happiness in the happiness of others.

kabhi kabhi lagta nahin ke tum larrkiyan utha bhi saktay ho. :)

well said :tup:

Good...then you would know where I'm coming from ! Walden is still now at my bed side table...kabhi kabhi dil chahtaaa hai keh yeh subbb kuch choooor kar nikaaal jaooon !

Armstrong. If I was in Pakistan, I would pack one bag, grab my sidearm and pick you up on a beat up 125 to go explore our Northern areas.

There you would explore so much that you would probably find what you are missing.

Achaaa yaaraaa sorry...meri emotional BS abbb wakaiii mein hiii bohat ziyaadaaa hogggi hai...I should desist with this ! Take care...kaaal baaat karteii hain !

Nahin... todays topic is you.. stay here... we'll send you back only when you're all happy! :)

Armstrong. If I was in Pakistan, I would pack one bag, grab my sidearm and pick you up on a beat up 125 to go explore our Northern areas.

There you would explore so much that you would probably find what you are missing.

I'll be there waiting for you guys with fresh cut Naswar, and choice of other opiates! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom