What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My contentment is intrinsically linked with 'purpose' ! Right now...I'm just a waste of space !
Tum bhi ullo-kay-pathay ho... dil chah raha hai tumhain do thappar maron, aur outing par le jaon!

I wish you were here, I'd introduce you to a pretty girl right now, she would fix you in a week! :angry:

I'll give you a purpose.

Learn how to graze sheep and farm.

I'll get you married to a girl from the mountains and make you a hut in Gilgit.

Trust me, you won't be happier.

I know I won't ! Right now thats the 'goal' I'm working towards for the last 4 years ! Thoriii forex mein investment idhaar...thoraa stocks & bonds ke bareii mein education leinaa udhaaar ! Kuch menial jobs idhaaar....kuch audit work udhhhar !

I know I won't ! Right now thats the 'goal' I'm working towards for the last 4 years ! Thoriii forex mein investment idhaar...thoraa stocks & bonds ke bareii mein education leinaa udhaaar ! Kuch menial jobs idhaaar....kuch audit work udhhhar !

Kya buri cheez paisa hain.

Jin ke pass ney hain, wohi bataa sakthay hain.

Tum bhi ullo-kay-pathay ho... dil chah raha hai tumhain do thappar maron, aur outing par le jaon!

I wish you were here, I'd introduce you to a pretty girl right now, she would fix you in a week! :angry:

I can be a womanizer when I want to be but I haven't done sh*t on that front in 2 years....yaaaraa dil hiii nahin lagtaa isss mein !

I can be a womanizer when I want to be but I haven't done sh*t on that front in 2 years....yaaaraa dil hiii nahin lagtaa isss mein !

Well as the person grows up he realizes new things about himself- i think you should permanantly abandone that front and work on the other obvious one -:lol:-
Dil ki suno or udher hi dil lagao :coffee:-

Dude, now I'm worried. Go check your T levels, and take some vitamins and minerals. When I'm happy, joyous, mental, lethargic, crazy, moronic, murderous, worried, sad, petrified: one thing is common in me, that I want to date women (that's to put it mildly). :D

What's up with you? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom