What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Christ man...there isn't anything wrong with me physiologically; If anything my libido has been at the highest ever ! I just don't like that anymore; that companionship thing...solitude is so much better ! Plus I find women the most pretentious of the two genders ! We're uncouth & uncultured, they're pomp & pretension epitomized ! And this is not to say that there aren't some extraordinarily wonderful things about them but that these two things are so 'asphyxiating' for me that none of the others matter to me on a personal level.

You said it wonderfully bro, fúck girls. Pun intended.:smokin:

Laghta hain orat zaat nay Armstrong ko naraaz kardiya.

Ironically this character Armstrong was arguing with me how women are to be treated like queens some pages back on this thread.

Buddy, low level of testosterone has all the symptoms that Arm is displaying, it's not that uncommon to begin with. You feel sad, depressed, think too much, sex drive goes down.. basically you become a Taliban without the T! :D

Ok, but what does it have to do with going to gym? And is it a chemical in your brain, and does eating more meat make more of it? And how comes vegs also have high testosterone? Shits confusing.

Ok, but what does it have to do with going to gym? And is it a chemical in your brain, and does eating more meat make more of it? And how comes vegs also have high testosterone? Shits confusing.
Dude, bio-chemistry is very very very confusing... Why does Naswar react the way it reacts? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom