What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laghta hain orat zaat nay Armstrong ko naraaz kardiya.

Ironically this character Armstrong was arguing with me how women are to be treated like queens some pages back on this thread.

And I meant every word of it !

I'd like to share something that Khalil Gibran wrote in 'the Broken Wings' :

Modern Civilization has made woman a little wiser, but it has increased her suffering because of man's covetousness. The woman of yesterday was a happy wife, but the woman of today is a miserable mistress. In the past she walked blindly in the light, but now she walks open-eyed in the dark. She was beautiful in her ignorance, virtuous in her simplicity, and strong in her weakness. Today she has become ugly in her ingenuity, superficial and heartless in her knowledge. Will the day ever come when beauty and knowledge, ingenuity and virtue, and weakness of body and strength of spirit will be united in a woman ?

Razi, I wan't the woman of yesterday back & by God I will treat her like a Queen.

Modern Civilization has made woman a little wiser, but it has increased her suffering because of man's covetousness. The woman of yesterday was a happy wife, but the woman of today is a miserable mistress. In the past she walked blindly in the light, but now she walks open-eyed in the dark. She was beautiful in her ignorance, virtuous in her simplicity, and strong in her weakness. Today she has become ugly in her ingenuity, superficial and heartless in her knowledge. Will the day ever come when beauty and knowledge, ingenuity and virtue, and weakness of body and strength of spirit will be united in a woman ?

Razi, I wan't the woman of yesterday back & I by God I will treat her like a Queen.

These women are gems and very hard to find, unless you know where to look, like me.

Razi, I wan't the woman of yesterday back & by God I will treat her like a Queen.

galat time pe paida ho gaye ho butt sahab :P

khuda kasam mera bhi soch aisai hai

And what proof do you have that the women of "yesterday" was real? Examples please.

tumblr_m69fcvC9Fk1r8b1rx.jpg
Also how does eostrogen work? If testosterone is for sex and strengh, what do girls get?

At times Khalil Jibran and some others ask the God to re-model eve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom